Big loss.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Big loss.

Post by thecannonball89 »

Probly the bigest loss off the year today 160 down, had a nightmare on a 70 red, was over 400 in at 1 point. oh well start fresh tomoz.
ScottyNorth192

Post by ScottyNorth192 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tommya

Post by tommya »

Was it a hi lo silver by any chance cos my mate done 480 in one for a 70 once, redding straight away proper sick.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Must have been something that had done a next credit i reckon, thats why it stung you so hard, either that or a massive play up, beats my £300 odd in on a dodgy Invincible that just would'nt top out :x
Cobwebs 👆
flashback

Post by flashback »

Could have been worse, a lot of guys would be making a beeline for their local willy hills or whatever after that. Tomorrow is always another day!
Scott

Post by Scott »

I big loss ain't the end of world, yes, you feel pissed off at the time but then you have a sweet day that puts it right and its all forgot.
Cobwebs 👆
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Scott wrote:Must have been something that had done a next credit i reckon, thats why it stung you so hard, either that or a massive play up, beats my £300 odd in on a dodgy Invincible that just would'nt top out :x
Dodgy invincible! My worst was £356 in but got £242 out! Never had anything like it before or since!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

It happens, there is always a chance something can go wrong. It does leave you with a horrible feeling. I just tend to think about all my winnings and all my losses, this weighs out and results in being better of with paying fruits. Most of you lads have been going a lot longer than me and had better info and stuff so your loss should not even touch what you've achieved. So chin up :)
P.S. I can see this turning in to a convo about how bad things are at the moment lol
Scott

Post by Scott »

When i say it would'nt top out its not quite right, it would, but it would take the ultimate piss, Red first board, £100ish in to get the first top that would go £35, all that would back plus say another £50 odd for another flat, all that back plus another £80 odd was not unheard of, and again and again, you were digging a deeper hole, all the time its redding its nut off but losing on say a £2 win on an 11, shocking unit that one, i kept finding it in various locations all over Leicester, sick!!!!
Cobwebs 👆
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Coppa loada this it was, didnt even think off the bookies ect im a player can make that back on 2 fruits, just called it a day.. played a dodgy fnc once red 1st board winning to 25, number runners basicly evry bonus. just would not win for the top lost over 250 on it. wont be going back for this coppa loada this again hardly gets played anyway and was very on top.
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Yeah I agree - £70 Coppa Load Of This would have to be my least favourite Red too, on par with a £15 Fruits U Sir.

Favourite Reds would be Slider and Jackpotty.

Top Giza / Sub Zero would be somewhere in the middle.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

There has been an emptier on certain reds in the past which where these horror stories may have come from. Not on coppa loda this though, as far as Im aware. I still have some floating about but it was when the cross over from 25 to 35 happened.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Did you not key it to see if it was down jack? The £70 reds are running off completely different chips to the £35 reds. One guy told me it was letting him nudge the £50 win in for ages but took over £100 before it would give him the top!! I don't think you should play anything now unless you have something pretty good because they are all in rape mode. I tried forcing some of the more recent machines on the market just to get a feel for when they are game and when they ain't and to be honest the way they play is shocking, On a few occasions I have had stacks built up to £40 off a few quid and thought "fuck it, force it through", only to be raped for another £100 for a flat, shitty £70!!! The game is changing.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Copper loads are generally decent on 70 but there is a brutal chip about, gets you above the block and then won't go above £5 for ages, plus it plays up massively if you 'avoid' safe cash wins on purpose.

Ivor thomas have a few.
Bored of the grind.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

The one that went to £25 but wouldnt go at all for the top was that a Cash or Bust? Cos there was a very dodgy chip out for that I heard that would not let you win the gamble for the top, the only way to top it out was via filling COB