Eastenders

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
silent g

Post by silent g »

well it still egged.
theyve got a big bucks deluxe now :/
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
darren

Post by darren »

Didnt shameless have an amazing and a balti towers? I noticed that while finishing my drink in a pub in scotland the staff were watching shameless. So was I and Mr McKee (or poss simon). We had just done there balti, and amazingly, ahem they now have a chipped amazing.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

darren wrote:Didnt shameless have an amazing and a balti towers? I noticed that while finishing my drink in a pub in scotland the staff were watching shameless. So was I and Mr McKee (or poss simon). We had just done there balti, and amazingly, ahem they now have a chipped amazing.
It also has the 'amazing' capability of rolling in jackpot and paying out instantly without going to bank or pressing collect.
mooster

Post by mooster »

I assume the new fruity has been spotted/discussed :lol:

I think it's "Pizza The Action"... with bronze, silver and gold pots... seen the pots change impossibly between takes recently - all very low though, I reckon Alfie's sharking it!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Darren you took the words out of my mouth, when I was scrolling down I was just thinking about shameless having playable's. I always seem to look out for these when watching tv.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Eastenders does make me laugh, they really need to update their fruity sounds that they use, as they are still using the trial hold sound from barcrest golden dragon, and the pony express in the dog in hollyoaks, well, i have never ever heard a fruit sound lke that, its like gameboy meets tetris, very odd sound indeed, and dont even get me started on corrie haha
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
john32

Post by john32 »

We all must be pub fruit addicts, if we are not talking about fruits in pubs, we are talking about fruits in eastenders, i remember the first time i watched eastenders they had the £2 Line Up in the Queen Vic. :shock: