Sticky 7 heavens

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
john32

Sticky 7 heavens

Post by john32 »

I remember playing the £4.80 7 heavens in the funfair in the summer of 92, & 1 kid told me that there were loads of those down brighton pier,
I quickly got the train to brighton & i had arrived at the pier, i saw 15 of those machines,
The trick was to get a win, then put 10p inside & wait for the flash, if there was no flash then i could collect the 10p out again, it would normaly take 3 collects for a flash, the machines were £2.40 all cash jackpots, they held around £125, it was the most amazing day for me, i made around £700, in those days it was a real result. :P
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

It would normally take three collects for a flash in your dreams.

There was also an earlier method for these that I believe I discovered,or at least discovered for myself.It involved hitting the start whilst the back was off and it was in test.
It was pretty easy to get one opened up as the token mechs were notorious for jamming up.just hit start as they were about to put the back on ,so as to not arouse suspicion and they would go into the nudge run first press in normal play.

This only worked on the green button ones(the ones that started the nudge run off a super delayed start even longer than a three nudge start) too much repetition made it progressively less useful,after a while it would only pay a jackpot and after that just go onto sticky starts.

These could also be plugged to get a hold ,obviously the 10s trick was better though.

Also they could be plugged after a two boxes hold ,this would take it back to the boxes back on the line.

The cabinets were not that clever either,I had some that the payout slides were not alway correctly aligned on,this meant that nuggets would often end up in the tens tube which was very handy when doing the tens trick.

They must have been one of the easiest ever cabinets to tool aswell,simply pulling one of the buttons off gave you a clear run at the solenoid to rod them and also the token mech was ideal for strimming......not that I ever did either ,I might add.
grandslam88

Re: Sticky 7 heavens

Post by grandslam88 »

john32 wrote:I remember playing the £4.80 7 heavens in the funfair in the summer of 92, & 1 kid told me that there were loads of those down brighton pier,
I quickly got the train to brighton & i had arrived at the pier, i saw 15 of those machines,
The trick was to get a win, then put 10p inside & wait for the flash, if there was no flash then i could collect the 10p out again, it would normaly take 3 collects for a flash, the machines were £2.40 all cash jackpots, they held around £125, it was the most amazing day for me, i made around £700, in those days it was a real result. :P
correct me if i am wrong, but i thought the 10p emptier only worked on the £6 version
john32

Post by john32 »

Great post mr Lugsy,
I remember the machine very well,
I also remember hitting the start button as soon as the engeneer had closed the 7 heaven cabinet & that alow the machine to sequence as soon as the 7 heaven had reset.
Other clones were jackpot 7's, 7 melons, blue moon & cloud 9,
The trick for blue moon & clould 9 was as soon as you got a win, switch off the machine & after it resets you would get a sequence within the next £10-£15,
These 5 machines were one of the first £4.80 machines to give a sequence & they were every professionals dream to play them, these days lowtech machines can cost as much as few hundred if not thousand for a decent sequence, those days they came every £70-£100.
:P 8) :lol:
john32

Re: Sticky 7 heavens

Post by john32 »

&quot wrote:
&quot wrote:I remember playing the £4.80 7 heavens in the funfair in the summer of 92, & 1 kid told me that there were loads of those down brighton pier,
correct me if i am wrong, but i thought the 10p emptier only worked on the £6 version
Your correct it did work on the £6 vesion, but the pause was not there on the start, the 7 heaven's that were the £4.80 jackpot paused & the flash would come within a few collects however it also worked on the 7 heaven that spun fast, but they could of taken a few hundred collects of the 10p coin, that would of made the trick ontop, so i just did the pauses. :P
griff50

Post by griff50 »

i remember doing this back in the day, think 92/93. Did it a lot in one pub, and since I was buying my mates a few drinks with tokens I think the landlord got a bit suspicious. However when the machine was changed for a bolt from the blue, I began to cream this loads as it was the one with flashes and you had to hold all off them for the nudge if it was there in one nudge. so got barred from the pub for winning off this but not for tricking the 7heaven lol
4 rules of gambling:

1) Discipline
2) Patience
3) Never play above your bankroll
4) Know when you're beaten