Strike of a luck

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Never losing £100 on a single unit during a playing career takes some doing, especially if you play reds.

I've lost count of the number of times i've left over a ton in a machine, particularly bent reds.
silent g

Post by silent g »

havent given up or become a driver you stupid twat.
and didnt say i wont play a ready fruit ffs.
if a machine is shite,,,,, move on.
im just cautious !!!

its not too easy to be down £100 unless you love deals or play dead or chipped fruits.

if you lose a bit you make it back off a safer machine.

and as i said, im a weekend player that does a small rout to make a quick 2 or 3 hundred that has nearly £2000 a month without playing.

think of how you lose £100+ and then tell me how easy it was.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Hopefully silent you have never had that happen but ive gone on ready electros, reds, star wars and lost heavy! One day in paticular (oct 26) lost very heavy on all ready machines! Dont lose very often but this was a stinker and little if anything was done wrong!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
silent g

Post by silent g »

Glendale wrote:Hopefully silent you have never had that happen but ive gone on ready electros, reds, star wars and lost heavy! One day in paticular (oct 26) lost very heavy on all ready machines! Dont lose very often but this was a stinker and little if anything was done wrong!
i had a starwars do me for £60 once and i just left it (1st no nudger i ever saw)
had a darts coin offer £20 1st board and cost £100 for the feature and missed on £15 then next board feature again missed at £20 then next board hit it to £70 then it wouldnt stop lol.
i was a bit drunk and it was the end of the night, thats mu excuse and im sticking to it.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

6 Pints and 6 double vodkas on a night out and hit a electro is my "Best"! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVuqwTtY2ZY

i was far from sober when i did this
i got more routes than loreal
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

clarkey1984 wrote:
fruitypie wrote:
thecannonball89 wrote:Youv never lost £100 thats a lie
Your spot on jackie.
This is the very reason why he has given the game up :lol:
This is the very reason why he is driving others around :lol:
This is the very reason why he is a rug muncher :lol:
You can tell its the school holidays again cant ya?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This reply sums you up brains.
Now f off back to the halfwits forum and take them 2 snakes with you.
I mean come on,Your reply is at least 5 years old init :lol:
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

That is all. :lol:
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I've lost a few £50 odds, especially in empires....dig its I've never had a kicking on, simply cos all they ones ive played haven't blocked the nudges. STC's can be a pain to get past a tenner sometimes when they appear ready. HLS's can do the gradual wind down from £10-£8-£6-£5 after tops but still showing, by which point you are £40 odd in and at a crossroads. Plenty of ways to lose, but you should make overall if things aren't done, at least most now don't cost the earth to find out.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

fruitypie wrote: This reply sums you up brains.
Now f off back to the halfwits forum and take them 2 snakes with you.
I mean come on,Your reply is at least 5 years old init :lol:
Actually, judging by the posting time of that message, it's 1 day, 4 hours and 50 minutes old.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

clarkey1984 wrote:Image

That is all. :lol:
You really are braindead :shock:
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

No mate, i just fail to see the point of rising to anything you have to say in your pitiful attempts at trolling, thats all.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Time to calm it right down fruitypie.
silent g

Post by silent g »

mr lugsy wrote:Time to calm it right down fruitypie.
off school and still get told off, tut tut