Gangsters

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

They are always some people like that. I remember playing in a quicksilver arcade up in Glenrothes when two lads asked me for cash because it was "their" arcade. When I said no they just stood to the side and watched me play, left after ten minutes. I had made a fair bit on the playables they had in there at the time but who did I meet as soon as I was outside the shopping center? I think the dialogue was something along the lines of:
"Haw you, geez yer money ye won or we'll kick fuck out ye"
Lovely. Ended up in a little scrap because I wouldn't hand it over, I came away with a nice shiner and they left worse and with nothing to show. Trying to explain the black eye to my girfriend didn't do much for advocating this as a job though.

No matter where you go there will always be idiots and bullies. Just have to pick your battles.
ScottyNorth192

Post by ScottyNorth192 »

*Lugsy edit*

controversial and highly illegal proposal removed.
bowie

Post by bowie »

Aw, i want to know what he said now.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

a lot goes on your appearance etc , and how they perceive you to react etc

i wear glasses which is automatically deemed as a softie ,,,, (as mentioned earlier )

and i am if being honest ,,,,,,, wouldn't know what to do in a real fight

but being 6ft1 and 15+ stone has had its advantages in at least appearing more formidable than the next intended victim of the bully .

i'll fight if i have to , backed in a corner ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but would rather talk myself out of the situation ,

back in the arcade days in my teenage youth ,,,,,,,, i luckily for the most part was left alone ,,,,,,,,,, but bik being about 4ft 8 suffered all the time
Little discipline = BIG issue

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ps ,,,,,,,, re the karma thing

a notorious bully from school , everyday nicked mine and others lunch money etc , often gave out beatings etc ,,,,,,,, you know the type ,,,,,,,, proper hard cunt

later in life was in spain pissed up with his girlfriend , somehow fell/got pushed from the hotel balcony ,,,,,,,,,, and is now paralysed in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

still despite how nasty he was ,,,,,,,,,,, i still couldn't wish that on anybody

but karma's a bitch eh? :wink:
Little discipline = BIG issue

jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I knew 2 bullies who gave me a hard time at school,

1 has hung himself, the other jumped off a motorway bridge.
j2k7311

Post by j2k7311 »

clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

j2k7311 wrote:Couldn't help straying from quiz section to have a read of this thread - pretty amusing lol

Big difference between organised crime and common bullies in arcades...
Maybe a few years ago this would be bang on true, but with things like 500 jackys and even 70s being around now, much more money to be made or should i say stolen in this way, its probable that any of these so called bullies are quite possibly on somebodys payroll to do this sort of thing.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
darren

Post by darren »

Some disturbing reading here. The worst situation ive been in was when i was around 14 and playing a £15 wizard of odds. Got a jackpot +rpt chance which usually repeated, was on my last credit and I got pushed away while collecting out the money, I managed to hold on to about 11 of it. It didnt repeat, and id been robbed of £4 which was actually a lot then. I then went up and complained to the arcade staff who swiftly removed the cunts and I never seen them again.

I have been aproached by some twat in a local arcade since then when I was around 18 and won £5 jackpot on pink panther he wanted a quid, and me being quite a passive guy at the time went over and spoke to my mate on another machine who swiftly told him where to go.

If I got threatened in an arcade to hand over money id tell anyone to fuck off. As im in Mr X's arcade its his responsibility to ensure a safe enviroment, il remain there until;

A)An ambulance comes for me and I get a healthy claim and hopefully live to claim it.

B)The guy or guys fuck off

C)Reinforcements arrive.

Any knives involved and yes, take the £20k ive just withdrew from the bank to put down a cash deposit on a house, I woulda lost it on that damn pie chart gamble barcrest anyway. Oh, and thank you sir! Have a good day :x