electros !

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Sorry that it sounds rather a noob question - can someone kindly tell me what an Electro is? I always thought that Electro was short for Electrocoin who makes the noughts and crosses "granny" machines. Then I see several mentions of Electros of late, including this post. Electro Darts? Electros with IMs? Sounds like AWPs to me. Cheers.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

leccys
Unbelievable Jeff
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Apparently you got lucky that somebody you know now lives in the pub.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

BFK wrote:
CrosbyRules wrote:well done scott, bet u never find it going though, doesn't help u getting there at 9pm!!
That's the equivalent of doors for the Flotchmeister!! Mind u it does seem to have an advantage sometimes. An electro we do amazingly seems to get rowed to the tune of about a 2 sheet on both stakes after I get there for real doors!!!

Don't know how u do it fletch!!

I just think its blokes leaving off work who pop in for a drink and enjoy having a punt.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

does anyone find if u dont play one in a while u loose it a bit. i went on holiday to oz for a month, when i came back it took me a few attempts to get the rythm back. and im deadly at skills and thats no lie, used to hit red arrows with my foot
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Mr Move It wrote:Sorry that it sounds rather a noob question - can someone kindly tell me what an Electro is? I always thought that Electro was short for Electrocoin who makes the noughts and crosses "granny" machines. Then I see several mentions of Electros of late, including this post. Electro Darts? Electros with IMs? Sounds like AWPs to me. Cheers.
http://www.electrocoin.net/index.php?cat_id=3
lucky leprechaun is an example
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Thanks Thumper. I thought that Electro must had been short for Electrocoin. I just didn't realise that they have branched from lo-tech to AWP.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

electrocoin doing hi-techs goes back decades mate.
Cash was King

Glendale

Post by Cash was King »

I have been out with glendale, and i feel i know him well enough to say he has most of his machines boxed off so he will get flashes, but its all about keeping that much on top of your machines that everyone else gets pissed off with finding them not spinning, its called being pro, and not just a player, and yes paul he is a lucky fucker, ps lone rangers dont spin... some useless info for all you addicts out there...
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Unbelievable Jeff
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Huh
Scott

Post by Scott »

Regional dialect for.......???
Cobwebs 👆
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Yip, new fences are appearing in pubs south of Wick.

Stops any other pros playing a machine in=between visits by " zapping " them.

Funnily enough, the machine detects any munter approach by removing said fence/box.

jml £99.50.