LOL

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
jeffvickers

LOL

Post by jeffvickers »

now_then

Post by now_then »

Oh yeah. A bit of their own medicine! They deliberately took out 2 lights on the Pacman in there so its near impossible to hit. Why not just chip it.
silent g

Post by silent g »

now_then wrote:Oh yeah. A bit of their own medicine! They deliberately took out 2 lights on the Pacman in there so its near impossible to hit. Why not just chip it.
do it on the display instead :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
now_then

Post by now_then »

Thats been tampered with aswell I'm afraid!!!
PMK

Post by PMK »

I was there a while back. The no.5 light has been removed but the display is ok.

It's still hittable.

Must be u doin the electro then? Been dead a few times recently!! Rdb before it..............good dividends that one.
blingking

Post by blingking »

That pac man lcd was fine last time i went there, you can tell that place is fire though, why anyone would try and do anything illegal in there is beyond me!

It is a strange place, get the feeling it is owned by some not so nice people, although saying that i have had a very bad experience in Maldon in the past so i dont exactly feel at ease in Maldon anyway!