Do you ever feel guilty when you do a machine?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
kong

Post by kong »

Mortal Wombat - remember doing one once then seeing someone sticking £20 through without a single nudge. That definitely made me feel slightly guilty, but having seen that you've gotta go round again right? Hoping I'm not the only one that would jump straight back on it??!! If I didn't, someone else certianly would...
pokerkingqueen

Post by pokerkingqueen »

Spyder wrote:when i was playing more reguarly, if i was doing something that was an empty, i felt sorry for other people punting it,

basic tricks, like the vivid thing, mortal wombat.. other quick jp rips or large streaks from playing in a certain way, i didnt feel guilty at all, i had an edge..

empties that drasticly change the way the machine works and plays made me feel a bit guilty, ie a "just the ticket" played to its full potential hardly boarded again till they changed the motherboard, whereas a snake rattle and roll would recover within a few days.....

Spyder -your an absolute mug mate.
I wish I knew your local bet everythings always flying - until they swap the motherboard ( oh and the head sink)

divnutts
pokerkingqueen

hehe

Post by pokerkingqueen »

Screaming demon was funny for the nudge setup and £20 suck ala Mortal Wommy.

Was in Oxford services and did the Wombat for a SH then nudges for the pot - was finishing off a BK and some chump comes and rows 20 odd in for a baord -funniest thing was somebody had keyed it to loud volume so he kept shitting himself everytime it made those dodgy reel land sounds.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh bonus!!!

Went back on when he was done for another raise.

No point feeling guilty the operators dont.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

True.

I'm quite a sensitive person, but strangely have never really felt that guilty about finishing off a machine (legally, of course - or at least not illegally!) I suppose it's the constant hassle we do get from winning that makes you think 'Why should I feel guilt?' People row hundreds of pounds through these things a day - does a landlord ever feel guilt and give them a few free drinks / bit of money back as consolation? Does he fu...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

kong wrote:Mortal Wombat - remember doing one once then seeing someone sticking £20 through without a single nudge. That definitely made me feel slightly guilty, but having seen that you've gotta go round again right? Hoping I'm not the only one that would jump straight back on it??!! If I didn't, someone else certianly would...
Try ripping a JP out of a clubber - some of them wouldn't board for £200+ !
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
pokerkingqueen

guilty.

Post by pokerkingqueen »

I got barred, went for to the toilet smeared shit all over the mirror and pissed in the soap bottle.

kinda guilty
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Goodtimes.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Only time i ever felt guilty was after keying the fuck out of an extreme and then got a Jp off nudge trick with 2 repeats. See how long it will take to get a trail hold or a board thats more than £1. [/url]
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

toothless11 wrote:Only time i ever felt guilty was after keying the fuck out of an extreme and then got a Jp off nudge trick with 2 repeats. See how long it will take to get a trail hold or a board thats more than £1. [/url]
unless the freebie was due