Bravado on this forum

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Streaky: I enjoy watching your channel mate. Have probably watched almost all the videos on there. (Love the Sporty-Horty stuff!)

It's a shame that people don't feel that they can post similar 'my day' stories and such on here. As even though the 'pro' element will probably scoff, I think the majority of people enjoy the read. There's nothing I like better than coming on here and seeing one of JG's mammoth stories, etc.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

its like reading a massive "My day" weather they win or lose, is like gettin a fruity fix. The more detail they give the better as you can picture being there with em (like your halves in a way)

as I say "a picture says 1000s words" but with JG "a word says 1000 pictures"
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

lol, everyone i consider to be the opposite of what i wrote replied...

im not jealous, i do pm people at random asking for info..

to be honest, id have thought that after 2000 posts, you'd know how to react when i post provocative stuff like that!!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I have a flat, good car (07 Fiesta ST) which I am chaning this month to a Focus ST!!, good savings and do what I want - have very low education as soon as i left me first year of college I started playing full time after meeting a few player who showed me a few tricks.

My C.V shows no employment, bar from an induction week which i fucked off because I just wanted to be out earning on the unchipped extremes that were everywere!

Never done a days work, then why would I? people do what they want to do and if someone else thinks its wrong or stupid then they should realise that I think what they do is shite. Like work 5 days a week for £14k a year!! serisoulsy.... wtf would anyone who can earn potentially 200 - 700 a day on average listen to what they have to say?!

jealousy is the main culprit with alot of people on this board I think!!

I do realise the ammount of hatrid I will get now because you think I am young and stupid maybe but quite honetly could not give a flying fuck so dont bother!
justice For The 96
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Hatred? Sod that! You said the golden word, jealousy! Somes it all up my friend! Spot on!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Most of the poeple on here know it.... if they were the ones making the wedge doing the tricks they would not stop!! FACT
justice For The 96
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

True facts! You say your uneducated but you speak sense! Nobody with new info would not act on it unless they are thick! Im a qualified chef, whos just helped a friends business out, but no way would i work for a living at this point in time!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yeah man money is money, I live the life I am happy with at the end of the day! I did get 7 gcse but they were pretty poor!.... if this come to an end, which I think is going to happen in the next 10 years... then I will calculate my odds!
justice For The 96
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

hmm, i wouldnt do fruit machines for a living, even if a programmer from any of the manus knocked on my door arm in arm with the gamestec engineer noth holding an in-depth manuscript covering every game there is and a location list...

basicly cause the lifestyle sucks ass....

kicked out and getting barred... violence, stress, constant drinking, shit food, hours on the road.. people making comments...

ive already got bad teeth and bad eyes, i dont want diabetes and a weight problem too, i also like to go out and see my mates and relatives and not have to skirt around the employment issues..

good luck to you though, im not jealous in the slightest, afterall, i earn enough to have whatever i want anyway,

the £700 days arent sustainable, there will always be tricks rips and emptys, and there will always be people waiting outside pubs at 6:55 ready to make the most of them... but things will tighten up sooner or later...

then there will just be me and a few of you left on here talking drivel night after night.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

PMK wrote:
spider wrote: Everyone that's posts on here is a loser
That's a bold statement.

As a regular poster yourself I take it ur classing yourself in that category?

Altho, granted there are some fuckwit posters on here, the majority of regular posters are mostly decent people. Some very professional others not so much, but it doesn't make them losers.

Just because some of us are clever and bold enough to find another way of sourcing income as an alternative to flipping burgers and frying chips in a pub, it doesn't mean we all live loser lifestyles!!

The first bit is similar to what somebody else said last week. Except he used the word morons!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

you on about hrk? he wont be posting much from now on... hes dead.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yeah i see me mates and family etc all the time I dont work away maybe the odd night here and there if its too late to drive home!!
justice For The 96
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

In my opinion...
Doesn't matter what life throws at you, if you've got a lot of options open, then you should try and feel comfortable. That counts for degrees, job experience, investments, gambling and fairly reliable profits etc...
pokerkingqueen

spyder

Post by pokerkingqueen »

You sound like a right laugh.
Spyder

Re: spyder

Post by Spyder »

pokerkingqueen wrote:You sound like a right laugh.
who does?