You do realise what time of year it is dont you?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
blingking

You do realise what time of year it is dont you?

Post by blingking »

As i understand it, its the mating season for spiders!

And also harvest time, means you will be seeing a lot of those FUCKING GREAT BIG BASTARDS running around your home! Had about 5 this week already!

I think you will find the big ones are the females and the medium size ones are the males, if you see a medium size one i can guarantee there is a big bastard lurking not far away! I seriously hate them and shit myself every time i see one!

If anyone else out there shares my fear of spiders then you will be needing conkers! Apparently spiders dont like them, i put loads of them round my house last year and only saw 2 or 3 spiders, compared to the year before where we had to kill at least 50 of them i would say the conkers thing definately works!
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Its strange you say this mate as I've seen two seperate spiders which, I shit you not, were reminiscent of Tarantulas.

We don't get many but these were freakily big. We tend to have a family of slugs which inhabit the kitchen after dark and are normally gone by the morning.

Time to invest in some conkers then, or a cat.......but I can't stand felines.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

I fucking hate them too! But since i got together with my now wife, I have had to grow some cojones and deal with them.

Only last night we had a huge one above our bed. I had to step up to the plate and get rid of it. A combination of take a break magazine (not mine I hasten to add, although I do enjoy looking at the brainwaves page for examples of human lunacy on occasion) and the toothbrush mug served the purpose!
Bored of the grind.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Good time of year for me! Wasps dissapearing!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I will remind you that this is a (WEB)site about fruit machines. Not about what you are scared of.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

We like to have a little chat dean! Whats your fear? Snakes? Toads? Ants? Day off today, the vodkas good!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
silent g

Post by silent g »

those big fuckers are scarey when u just spot them out the corner of ya eye! if i know where they are im not bothered, but my gf makes me catch them and put them out :/

the big ones can hold their breath for 5min you know,,,
i saw one stuck in the bath so i run both taps (unplugged bath) and it went in the plug hole and i left the taps running full speed and the bath started filling slowly with the spider in the plug whole, after about 5min i turned the tap off and sat for a forrest gump and i saw the little twat get up and shake off like a wet dog and walk off up the bath!
i reached for a tin of lynx and a lighter and set the twat alite!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Pisses me right off, my wife is a proper arachnophobia. several times I've had to pay for a taxi to pick me up on a night out to bring me home to catch a spider then take me back on the lash. :x
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

My biggest is Snakes! I hate snakes. But 2nd to that it must be a lep gold, they always sent me in the wrong direction.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

have no fear with spiders or moths , but petrified of bees n wasps

afterall they sting ................. funny thing is with all my tattoo's you wouldn't think i would care ,,,,,,,,,,, but still scared shitless of em lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

blingking

Post by blingking »

OMG, the mrs just found another BIG one in the bedroom! I need conkers, problem is the shit summer we had means the conkers aint ready yet! aaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh help!!!! I seriously seriously hate spiders more than anything!!!! They freak me out!!! And im not exaggerating, i honestly dread this time of year! Im sitting here with my feet up in fear of the not so little buggers!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Most if not all spiders here cannot harm you. Quick capture in a jay cloth/kitchen towel does the trick for me. Hate wasps a lot more than spiders, especially when wasps are corageous enough to crawl up your top, but when you fish out the itch, it stings you on the tip of your index finger
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Raid kills them instantly though. We've got a can sitting in our living room waiting for any unwanted insect based intruders!
Bored of the grind.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i can confirm that rightguard anti perspirent does not kill them ....unless combined with a zippo.
silent g

Post by silent g »

mr lugsy wrote:i can confirm that rightguard anti perspirent does not kill them ....unless combined with a zippo.
LMFAO

and yes, wasps are fuckers!
i hate them, i had on fly into the car once:/ nearly caused a crash lol.
if you wanna see me leg it get a jar of wasps :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)