Barcrest Engineer Industry Bod

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
pokerkingqueen

interesting

Post by pokerkingqueen »

If a genuine random dond came out with seedings to meet %age......... would it be allowed???/

I am suprised the government dont have their own machines, such as in Sweden where the payout is relatively high but all income goes to the coffs.

I dont like rainbow ritches (£500 version) but I`m pretty sure a soft version would go down well in most pubs for casuals - if it were allowed.

I predict fobt will be in pubs (aside from dodgy irish bars) before the olympics.

Shazam
ob

Post by ob »

They are allowed random games in pubs so long as it states its random. They dont seem popular with suppliers and there is very little choice of them out there as its hard to make a random feature based machine. A while back a few pubs tried putting 777 cabs in, obviously they didnt do well as they didnt last. People in pubs dont want to play lotech machines as they are too quick to eat money ie you dont have a feature to spin around. As its only lotechs that are easy to NOT compensate you dont see any randoms in pubs!y
pokerkingqueen

ahem

Post by pokerkingqueen »

Surely its easy to have a random game with a pseudo lapper board - and incorporate a gamble function?
And a progressive pot ala RR.
superfruiter

Post by superfruiter »

Redlinesman - are we supposed to take it that you work for this new AWP company then?!
tommya

Post by tommya »

astra tried pub machines they did shit so pulled them out u some times see them in services pub reel king 70 pound etc etc