indy

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

messiah wrote:Don't you mean:
Captain.Tattybojangles wrote:Don't tell me=Moan
Do tell other people=Moan
No, I meant what I said before.
But basically when people don't hear an emptier, they might moan
but if people DO, others will moan that it's out. Basically all emptier discussion leads to moaning somehow lol
And for the record, I will moan if people drop hints all the time and big emselves up but don't tell anyone else. :lol:
badders2

Post by badders2 »

oh dear lmao
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
messiah

Post by messiah »

Captain.Tattybojangles wrote:
Captain.Tattybojangles wrote:Don't tell me=Moan
Do tell other people=Moan
but if people DO, others will moan that it's out. Basically all emptier discussion leads to moaning somehow lol
And for the record, I will moan if people drop hints all the time and big emselves up but don't tell anyone else. :lol:
Okay, I'm confused now.

I'll go with "Deal".

Apparently the Banker thinks I'm playing a cunning strategy. I'm a feared opponent.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

I could post a video of an empty actually being done on one of these, it wouldnt matter as that particular one was chipped 2 days after we were there, but as its 'still sensitive' im not too sure that it would help the situation. :lol:
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

messiah wrote:
Captain.Tattybojangles wrote:
Okay, I'm confused now.

I'll go with "Deal".

Apparently the Banker thinks I'm playing a cunning strategy. I'm a feared opponent.
It's a shrewd tactic, opening boxes!
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

silent g wrote:ive never seen anyone get info on here and ive never got info from here and never seen a post that has led me to figure out any info on here.

SO WHY THE FCUK ARE YOU NOBHEADS MOANING!

ARE TIMES REALLY THAT HARD FOR YA?

i made £500 on wednesday and gave a mate who was with me half and thats just skills, hint and step, £1 stake nudge boxes and a smash.

if theres this kind of money out there why the fcuk are you moaning like little bitches!

just live life , get paid and dream you fat ugly cnuts could get laid!

obese bastards!

if you keep acting up i might just have to put everything on here, wtf have i got to lose??? i dont have contacts on this board! i have them in my phone book!
i'll put you small fry out of the game.
make info even harder to get for ya.
Thats coz there aint 1 member here who likes you.
Your just a tall kid with a vile mouth.
You really have no purpose on this board.
So go back to your halfwit house with mr brains and pick ur nose.
You scab
silent g

Post by silent g »

fruitypie wrote:
silent g wrote:ive never seen anyone get info on here and ive never got info from here and never seen a post that has led me to figure out any info on here.

SO WHY THE FCUK ARE YOU NOBHEADS MOANING!

ARE TIMES REALLY THAT HARD FOR YA?

i made £500 on wednesday and gave a mate who was with me half and thats just skills, hint and step, £1 stake nudge boxes and a smash.

if theres this kind of money out there why the fcuk are you moaning like little bitches!

just live life , get paid and dream you fat ugly cnuts could get laid!

obese bastards!

if you keep acting up i might just have to put everything on here, wtf have i got to lose??? i dont have contacts on this board! i have them in my phone book!
i'll put you small fry out of the game.
make info even harder to get for ya.
Thats coz there aint 1 member here who likes you.
Your just a tall kid with a vile mouth.
You really have no purpose on this board.
So go back to your halfwit house with mr brains and pick ur nose.
You scab
what a dickhead lol. do you actually believe this or are you acting out coz your uncle abused you and you need someone to blame ?

and the reason i dont get info here is because i have it before most, i never said people dont pm me what i allready have u jelouse butt nugget.

i know of 3 people on this whole board who get most stuff before me!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
pokerkingqueen

ahem

Post by pokerkingqueen »

Whats the most you could IOU an indy for , including unplayed credits?
silent g

Post by silent g »

50 credits and 200 bank i think.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

silent g wrote:50 credits and 200 bank i think.
the bank pays out when it goes over 200, so you could bank it 50 credits and 270 in the bank. Not that you will get it.
rj1980

Post by rj1980 »

ive just joined and think its really funny about how eveyone goes mad about MTRS and rips im not a full itme player no a few tips rips thats about it but the way you "pros" bitch and cry makes me laugh. At least keykey tries to help few people out he never makes it common knowledge im a member on JPF and least people can have a laugh and chat on there unlike here where its all about i know an emptier before you and i aint telling ya boo hoo. Dont get me wrong i know a lot of you must have paid a few quid for them but all it is is bitch bitch bitch on here.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

The £70s have shown up who the greedy people are! Cost me a couple of fake "friends"!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Better add that ive found a few decent ones as well! :)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

WOULD THAT BE "SUPERSKILL STEVE" AND HIS LOYAL SIDE KICK "TURK" FOR AN EXAMPLE??? . I DO HOPE I HAVE NOT FALLEN FROM YOUR FAVOUR
PMK

Post by PMK »

I take it the 'superskill' is sarcastic??? I hear the lad struggles with a skill continue!! Quite good on dials back in the day tho.