the other board

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
feeder22

the other board

Post by feeder22 »

just throwing this out here because i know the mugs from there frequent here

anyways just been banned for not letting them know a certain summit for a certain DOND,

Whats it coming to hey, when you get fucked off a forum because the clueless mugs cant even source the lastest things for themselves

glad i never gave it them though, they'd probably PM it too every one with a 100 posts or more ha!

*walks away with 2 fingers in the air, hoping Goz don't shoot me with that half a gun his got*
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Just throwing what out here? Other board?
Ahh I see what one it is now.
Could guess which it is, the one with the dark skin?
Kicked you out for what? Not giving away emptiers.
Please tell me you are kidding.
Oh, that has made my day it really has! Pathetic!
Tell the admins that I will never be seen there! Order from Captain!
Tattybojangles, Captain to you, SIR!
You always think you've heard it all, and then something else crops up!

Really can't believe that. You would have thought you could source your own stuff
Up n Overs were easy, DONDs are a bit more tricky. Jealousy.
Lowest of the low that is. Infact, I'm going to complain.
Easy to do so without signing up I'm sure. Just find an email.
See you later then. hopefully they will see the light!
:!:
silent g

Post by silent g »

lmfao, bye bye assFeeder lmao.

this twat was invited to a vip section promising that he would be helpful, a place where all active info was posted, and he said that he had a rip for make or break but refused to post it and got upset when he was told to share like everyone else or leave.

the reason you couldnt post it feeder is because you dont have the rip for make or break and the emptier for dream factory that you claimed to have.

your a leech and everyone who knows you already knows this and people who are unfortunate enough to meet you will know soon enough too.

the reason you was banned is because you had a beef with me but slagged off everyone else too.

just dont talk to us and we wont talk to you ya ass clown.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
silent g

Post by silent g »

Captain.Tattybojangles wrote:Just throwing what out here? Other board?
Ahh I see what one it is now.
Could guess which it is, the one with the dark skin?
Kicked you out for what? Not giving away emptiers.
Please tell me you are kidding.
Oh, that has made my day it really has! Pathetic!
Tell the admins that I will never be seen there! Order from Captain!
Tattybojangles, Captain to you, SIR!
You always think you've heard it all, and then something else crops up!

Really can't believe that. You would have thought you could source your own stuff
Up n Overs were easy, DONDs are a bit more tricky. Jealousy.
Lowest of the low that is. Infact, I'm going to complain.
Easy to do so without signing up I'm sure. Just find an email.
See you later then. hopefully they will see the light!
:!:
this idiot says he wants to swap info but doesnt give anything in return.
dont believe a one sided story.
and he was only removed from the vip section for not sharing, he was banned for abuse!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

You asked for whoever banned you to show some balls?

OK then, you want the truth, here it is.

I banned you, simple as that, im not gonna lie about it, and furthermore, ill tell you why.

It has fuck all to do with info etc... well not for me anyway, i really dont care about that side, im a cameraman, nothing more than that.

What is does have to do with is your quite frankly unacceptable outbursts and tirade of foul language at other members for seemingly no reason whatsoever, which will not be tolerated as it simply aint on, and after discussing it with various members of staff it was deemed to be my call, and i made the call, and banned you, so there you have it.

Its not victimisation, if any member behaves like that they will get banned, simple as that, people have before, and im sure people will in the future, so your not alone, the forum isnt supposed to be a slagging off arena, and if you try and make it one, thats what happens, if i were to simply ignore what you posted then i wouldnt be fulfilling my duty as a mod now would i, plus if 1 person gets away with it then it means we would have to let other people off writing out of order things and then it just ends up out of control, so sorry, but it had to be done.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

ok then post the whole make or break thread here and let everyone see what was said
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

LOL this thread gets better and better.
It had to be the silent night addict and brains of britain clarkey involved.
Just need 1 more to make the set.
Wheres streakypiss when you need him ?
You only gotta read the rules there to know its a halfwit house :D

Just be thankfull they dont fill this board with more piss than they allready do 8)
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

i got banned as you say for abusive language but here you all are bad mouthing here, ha what a joke erm post up the 2 threads make or break and the banned one and see whats said, oh and i'll gladly PM someone on here MOB and DF to prove i'm not bullshitting, someone the board all trusts.....suggestions guys????
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

There isnt a way that i can do that (not as a mod anyway, maybe admins can) as its been deleted, not trached, actually deleted.

In any case, repeatedly calling another member a 'fucking prick' and saying that they know fuck all about anything isnt exactly the way to fit in with what is a friendly forum anyway.

Plus im sure most will agree that this forum is not the place to discuss issues regarding another board, you should still be able to use the PM system despite the ban so if you want to discuss anything then it may be better to do that rather than clutter this board with it.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Captain.Tattybojangles

But Fruitypie, I'm not sure you appreciate many of the members on this board either. :roll:
silent g

Post by silent g »

feeder22 wrote:i'll gladly PM someone on here MOB and DF to prove i'm not bullshitting, someone the board all trusts.....suggestions guys????
jeff vickers or shitty bojangles
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Oh i do mate :wink:
Im just an act :wink:
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

VIP section? invited? erm did i not put it to gaz about having a sub forum to talk about stuff? i have pm's stating this, and i'm only banned by you how the fuck do you expect to keep me away from a shitty zetaboard? oh and if any one wants to know how to get around there ban pm me
Captain.Tattybojangles

fruitypie wrote:Oh i do mate :wink:
Im just an act :wink:
But you could be an act on your slating the other board too :wink: