Forcing question

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Cf

Forcing question

Post by Cf »

I'm aware of the general idea of forcing a machine, I think. Basically don't take any prizes and gamble all the way to a jackpot.

But how does a machine register a game when you could win with 100% certainty but chose to not do so.

eg, on a standard game you might have £35 on the cash stack and decide to hi/lo to get it to £70 and lose. I consider this to be a gamble and as such the payout amount isn't increased.

But what of this scenario:

eg, playing double dond, £1/£5 and £1/£70 left with offers of £2 and £35. Obviously you have £1 in your box so it's a straight choice between do you want to win £1 or £35? There's no gamble here. Does the machine at this point assume it's paid out £35 and it's your own stupid fault if you didn't take it?
edwardb

Post by edwardb »

Assuming it uses a compensator/reflex/stabiliser/pot/bucket or whatever the hell you want to call it, then it will remove whatever you collect.

Think of it as a bank account. You (the machine) put money in when you start a game, you take it out when you get a win. If you don't get a win for whatever reason, the money stays in the pot.

Simple.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

99.9% of the time, if you do not commit an offered prize to the 'bank', it will in no way affect the 'progression' of the force you are undertaking. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah it makes no difference. Only wins paid affect payout percentage, not wins offered and lost etc.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
PMK

Post by PMK »

Apart from on games shithouse machines. But they're all fuckin terrible.
steveseagull

Post by steveseagull »

PMK wrote:Apart from on games shithouse machines.

I agree.
In Gustavo Augusto Poyet Dominguez we trust.
Cf

Post by Cf »

Cheers. I suspected that's how it would work but thought I'd check. I only thought of it when I saw someone stupid enough (random group of lads on a night out) to no deal on that same configuration :)
silent g

Post by silent g »

dont force dond's !
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
PMK

Post by PMK »

Apart from double deal or no deals.

These react beautifully to an AOF(All out force)
JG

Post by JG »

'beautifully'

:lol: :lol: 8) :lol: :lol:

I bumped into a random punter today who told me he'd forced out a Double DOND. Cost £2 for £154 Mega Streak.
JG

Post by Guest »

ive never had a decent result when pushing a double...shitty 82bar ms etc...a helping hand would be greatly appreciated
JG

Post by JG »

Forced mega = £pointless flat maybe, big maybe, plus up to £20.

Randomly reflexed GATW = good chance of £70- £160, potential £210 on the cards as well.

Probably best not to play 'em.
JG
dan69

Post by dan69 »

newbie here. how would you force reelkings?keep taking the gamble and hope to get the feature?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

the guy who posted above you is the one who can provide the definitive answer to your question dan.

welcome to the forum btw.
pager

Post by pager »

Doesn't the gambled amount come off the % anyway win or lose?
So if this is true no-And why would anyone want to force a reelking anyway? :roll:
The Beast Is Gonna Pay...