most £££ won in a single pub!!!!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Had an IM sequence from a DMT yesterday. First I've seen in a while too!

As for my biggest profit per-pub, it was only a month or so ago. A Poker Face did a £140 and then the DOND BR did 2xGATWs for £200ish. Profit was £250ish. :)

Shouldn't have been playing 'em in the first place, but... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Had an IM sequence from a DMT yesterday. First I've seen in a while too!
Was that the new find?? Or the 'sweet' pub?!
Bored of the grind.
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

My best was quite recent.
Hilo - £11 for £70 then next credit £100
Cluedo - £1 for IM for £70

£228 profit for ten mintues.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, t'was the sweet pub. ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
autonudge

Post by autonudge »

Played a Dond Gold today which gave £70 off COB within £20 then about £3 later it gave cashpot of £70 was playing on £1 a go.

Then i got £76 off Pokerface Red but that took £70 to get. But then £5 later it gave me £70 pokerface. Not huge profit but nice results anyway. I thought that Pokerface was £140 if it went over £70??

Dond Golds have been kind to me lately but it depends when you catch them as the Cashpots can go at anytime.
brownld

Post by brownld »

Then i got £76 off Pokerface Red but that took £70 to get. But then £5 later it gave me £70 pokerface. Not huge profit but nice results anyway. I thought that Pokerface was £140 if it went over £70??

Interesting that is. Myself have always got £140 of red PF is gone over £70 break. maybe new chip in these?? anyone else had this on Pokerface.
Also never ever ever had a £210 of pf red or every seen one done my somelse. Talking about upgraded units here £35 repeat on cash shot
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Whats crack on thses poker faces, played one yesterday while in for a ******* full and offerd 7red winspins fort id chase it, 50 in gives an 11 1st spin cudnt get it red, was going to collect 70cp but had monstercash normal for 70 and left it 26 up. does the cashpot rep?
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

thecannonball89 wrote:Whats crack on thses poker faces, played one yesterday while in for a ******* full and offerd 7red winspins fort id chase it, 50 in gives an 11 1st spin cudnt get it red, was going to collect 70cp but had monstercash normal for 70 and left it 26 up. does the cashpot rep?
Yup.
blingking

Post by blingking »

one of my best results was emptying 2 video cops in a pub, yes it had 2 of the same machine! I looked like a spastic trying to carry over 700 pound coins back to my car!

Also had the odd p5 over floated to around £450ish as well.

And had a c4 on an IT that had £330 in a spoons one time.
autonudge

Post by autonudge »

How did you tell that the video Cops and Robbers where due to go? I can never tell.
silent g

Post by silent g »

autonudge wrote:How did you tell that the video Cops and Robbers where due to go? I can never tell.
are you being serious ?
if they were "due to go" they wouldnt pay out a whole hopper would they.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

blingking wrote:one of my best results was emptying 2 video cops in a pub, yes it had 2 of the same machine! I looked like a spastic trying to carry over 700 pound coins back to my car!

Also had the odd p5 over floated to around £450ish as well.

And had a c4 on an IT that had £330 in a spoons one time.
These Cops and Robbers..... Outskirts of Cambridge by any chance?

When I first started on c4 alot spoons had 2 itboxes, and one in Cardiff had 3, one of which I never got to see exactly what as in it because I got to 280 and the pub shut.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Golden Hind. Also had an IT Box with Connect 4 and Dead Mans Treasure not long after.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Thats te one. Had some lovely hits out of there