Balance Of Play

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
tommya

Post by tommya »

its deffo getting bad outhere been threatened a few times since the 70s and getting barred left right and centre. the guys on foot around my town go back to the machines upto 3 times a day absolute joke
silent g

Post by silent g »

tommya wrote: been threatened a few times
dont see how this happens!
if they want a fight do it.
stand up for yourself!

no1 has the right to call an area their fruitland!

free country!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

pickareel wrote:ive just as much right to be down there as much as you,if you cant handle it find a new area,you was on the phone to me yesterday saying your in the car near diss.........and then your house phone starts ringing in the background lol if your going to lie all the time atleast make it believeable
Why do you just assume I'm talking about you? I was near Diss when I spoke to you. Didn't say anything about being in my car. Listen properly Kesh and you might understand things a bit better.
logopolis

Re: Balance Of Play

Post by logopolis »

Your always going to people's areas so how can you complain?? :? [/quote]

What do you mean by that? If you're talking about Yarmouth area (which I can only assume you are) I was playing stuff there when you were still at High School. I hardly ever go there now anyway. There's better players than you in that area.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

your house is miles from diss lol i was listening......hency why i heard your house phone ring lol
i got more routes than loreal
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

So under 10 miles is such a long distance away is it? I call that near to Diss. Also stop ringing on an anonymous number.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

i havent rang
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

You didn't ring no, but your mate did.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

so what makes you think you have got more right to go to an area than other people have?
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

I never actually said 'I have more right to do an area than anybody else'. What bothers me is when more people visit the area, then the pubs are more on top. It ruins things. Pubs that were being done twice a week are now being done nearly every day.

I thought you disliked this topic anyway. Yet you are still reading it!
bigv038

Re: Balance Of Play

Post by bigv038 »

bigv038 wrote:Your always going to people's areas so how can you complain?? :?
logopolis wrote:What do you mean by that? If you're talking about Yarmouth area (which I can only assume you are) I was playing stuff there when you were still at High School. I hardly ever go there now anyway. There's better players than you in that area.
Ha ok. I don't play Yarmouth! As for better players if long as I am making I don't care about what others are doing. Let's see if your so mouthy next time I see you. Since when did you grow some balls?
Honestly complaining about others when you travel around all over the place anyway!!!!
The fact you still live with your parents at 30 odd says it all.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

So I travel all over the place do I? I'm actually one of the least travelled players. I don't venture outside of East Anglia.

Why do you think I travel around everywhere? You are so very wrong.
silent g

Post by silent g »

logopolis wrote:What bothers me is when more people visit the area, then the pubs are more on top. It ruins things.
this ^^^ equals this
GaryChandler wrote: you think you have got more right to go to an area than other people have?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

so me saying im near dereham is the same as saying im at home?
DJJamesMtn

Post by DJJamesMtn »

Anyone thought that the recession has also had an impact? More people unemployed so turning to fruits?