Wetherspoons

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Spyder: Are you, perchance, an employee of Spoons? ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Spyder wrote: ... and are just looking to weed out the people responsible for the machines making a loss for 3 months running...
If a machine is playing to percentage (so emptiers excluded) then it cannot make a loss so to speak, its gotta take it before it'll pay it out.

Unless you mean that if a player wins it then he will leave with the money and not spend it in that establishment, but that can't really be described as a machine making a loss really.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Scott

Post by Scott »

Perhaps tooling? Thats whats brought it on top for the honest players who win and play fair.
Cobwebs 👆
PLUnion

Post by PLUnion »

Chain pubs are pubs with no soul. Cheap and cheerful they may be and they may turn a blind eye to magnetisers and mobile phone whizz kids.
They are not proper pubs and I quite agree that not all the customers would be welcome in my establishments.

PLUnion - Pub Landlord.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

The S on EstablishmentS says it all, does it not? If you own more than one, then this is sort of a mini chain. So you run a soulless pub with a bad eye on customers! It's like PC word in Hell, the worst of both worlds :wink: