win stoppers

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

had a weird one on this today, machine was flying, dialing, super holds, etc, etc... i made the schoolboy error of going for the 3 hold on the dial, and getting it when it was a bonus, which crashed the machine... fine no big deal i thought, or so i thought, the machine went stone dead on me.

In the next £30 i got 4 boards, all dead, and left it not impressed at all, has anyone else experienced anything like that happening?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

not a clue what you mean sorry
justice For The 96
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

anfield road wrote:not a clue what you mean sorry
Agreed, bunch of cluies imo
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Seen this happen on other machines in the past, machine is all ready to go nuts, goes up, fucks up, then goes dead for no reason.

Me and dom had a monopoly (same as golden game) 5 pounder do it, a fiver in, flying, giving whistles for the game every other spin near enough which we ignored, nudging for LES set up like crazy, ignored a couple, took one, it went up the first time for a flat fiver, then came the long spins and lots of whistles, the streak had started, so we took the next board, it went to go up, froze on the entry on the top screen (slots), unfroze after about 30 seconds, spun in a quid, stopped, dead.

It took about another £15 to get it buzzed back up to where it was before, but we still made about a tenner on it as we were only 5 quid in when it went wrong.

I was once told that this is snidey programming to try and stop people forcing, but i reckon that may be bollocks myself, just a case of a malfunction.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
blingking

Re: win stoppers

Post by blingking »

moterwayplayer wrote:right theres none of these machines around and there rubbish but i actully found a chipped winstopper that blocked slow bonuses etc and lost every time on the 11 was very strange as ive never seen nouthing like it why would they bother in this day and age i was thinking maybe its gonna be converted to a 70
Yep, played this chip the other day, namco. chip 5 plays fast. Cant win on 2 or 11. i managed to get a £10 roll in on 50p which i gambled to £12 and collected, then got the dial on 10p and got a £34 ish deal with £15 in the box, and i couldnt tell between the 2 if u know what i mean. Cant believe they went to the trouble of making another chip in this stage of its life? I was lucky to be about level on it, wont be touching that again.
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

bloody hell they have even chipped the 1 in namco
blingking

Post by blingking »

operated by namco, well namco bowling alley hows that.
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

just outside waterloo
PLUnion

Post by PLUnion »

Good night, for those of you that are still awake.
I must admit I was surprised to see a posting entitled win stoppers, I thought a lot of people here were more likely to be win starters.
Is a win stopper something that would be beneficial to use on my machines to prevent frooling?
It is a sad sign of the times that we even have to think of installing win stoppers on what used to be simple pub entertainment, like skittles and sing alongs.
How much would an entry level win stopper cost and are they easy to self install?

Also I think I must be in VIP now, but am not sure how to get in there. I am technophobicly minded if you excuse me, so some guidance would be nice.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

o.k fair do's mr union .

the way to vip is at the top of your screen . if you look you will see a minus sign ,a square with a dot in the middle overlayed on another square ,and a white X in a red box.

simply cross your fingers on your left hand and click on that X in the red box for access to VIP.