the end

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

Normal people generally eat out in good places, if you're living in cars and pubs you'll probally be eating shit food anyway.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Better than the chocolate bars and cheap free coffee they serve up in Ladbrokes though eh?
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

bowl of cereal and/or a slice of toast does me in the morning
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

HorseRacingKing wrote:Normal people generally eat out in good places, if you're living in cars and pubs you'll probally be eating shit food anyway.
Spoons is cheap and does the job. And I'm not in there to play the machines. Normally a sitdown curry or All You Can Eat chinese buffet fits the bill, but that's not breakfast food really is it?
HorseRacingKing

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:Better than the chocolate bars and cheap free coffee they serve up in Ladbrokes though eh?
Lucy Beal told you where to go, are you going to have that.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

That was his brother, phil, grant is in rio, or portugal, or wherever he is, its nice weather anyway :lol:
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
JG

Post by JG »

Sorry, those last two posts were like those acid Star Trek things you posted in that other thread. I want to fry my shoes and buy a pink house. Roger.
HorseRacingKing

JG wrote:Sorry, those last two posts were like those acid Star Trek things you posted in that other thread. I want to fry my shoes and buy a pink house. Roger.

And who lives in a house like this.......

Hey Jeremy, can I choose fone a friend

No you've used that

Ok Jeremey, can i have a picture of the out side

You sure can sir

OMG I KNOW IT

well go ahead HRK , reveal

JG!!
JG

Post by JG »

Good effort.

Spoons food does the job. I sometimes have beer and a burger and you can't grumble at the quality/price ratio. Yes it's not Michelin Star time, but for food on the piss/go/whatever, it's fine.
The buffet for six platter was a piss take though, all sauce no meat for SIX people? wtf? syrupy musch and a few nachos or whatever ain't keeping the hunger pangs at bay.
I tend to avoid Spoon's breakfast, just have a coffee or a juice maybe. I nearly always have breakfast at home.
Captain.Tattybojangles

I used to like the steak and ale pie, until I got one that was burned on the inside completely. The outside was completely fine. Not antarctic, but cold. Now I stick to the bangers n' mash. The gravy is very nice indeed.

Look at us all talking about Spoons food like this! It's like one of em posh cookery shows without the posh fuckers, instead it's got like minded people who like food on the go at reasonable prices 8)
JG

Post by JG »

Crown Carvery at £3.50 per head wins hands down atm.

Spoons curry club always smells nice to me, you'll not believe this, but I've never actually tried a Spoons curry. Anyclues?
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Cant beat the curry club at spoons best thing going! Nothing better than a vindaloo and a beer lol
JG

Post by JG »

I shall give it a try.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Never had one, but a friend has. And they've had it more than once, so if they are coming back for more, they must be doing something right.
My road has about 4 curry restauraunts on it though, so I'm suprised there hasn't been a warfare on like the Portsmouth Meat War, where fellow kebab shop owners were getting killed for a prime shop on the street
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

i have not eaten breakfast in the past 4 years