the end

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Hmmm.

Judging by the taste of the mushroom on my 'Spoons veggie breakfast, seems fruits aren't the only things that are off.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

^---this!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Seeing umpteen Skill Quest machines switched off for reasons already mentioned on the Quiz forums made me smile today :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
silent g

Post by silent g »

what do all the machine that are off have in common?
apart from jeff cant play em.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Treasure Hunter

Post by Treasure Hunter »

This place is a disgrace. Bragging about your info is a joke. There are people on here who don't say much (me) but take an interest. That includes people who have an influence on re-chips etc. Just because your local machine has been sussed doesnt mean its nationwide.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:Hmmm.

Judging by the taste of the mushroom on my 'Spoons veggie breakfast, seems fruits aren't the only things that are off.
That's just wrong on so many levels! Was it caked in oil like they usually are?

Does anyone else get this horrible aftertaste in their mouth all day after a spoons breakfast?? Like you've eaten a dead rat?
Bored of the grind.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

You cannot beat a good old Farmhouse breakfast, sometimes you are lucky and have a smaller mushroom. The Cap and The Coronation do very good breakfasts, though they dont make you feel like eating for the rest of the day!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i can honestly say that no spoons food has ever made me either chuck my hoop up or given me diarrhea.

i have had those large mushrooms loads of times and yes there is an unknown black liquid that seems to be part and parcel of the experience ,it's hardly a 'bushtucker trial' though is it :lol: ?
spa

Post by spa »

MoterWayServiceMan wrote:
spa wrote:Nothing off yesturday. Did come across a red that was full only to find out it had £61 in the hopper. Great :(
kings lynn idiot
Not quite.
spa

Post by spa »

Spyder wrote:
spa wrote:Nothing off yesturday. Did come across a red that was full only to find out it had £61 in the hopper. Great :(
what? it keyed full? or it was backing?
Backing :(
JG

Post by JG »

You're qui....sorry snow melted cannot finish post...off oot.

lol@bushtucker trial.

The food which dissapointed me most in a Spoons......no you'll have to wait.....can't waste any more time on here, that y'know has probably already been done.

I haven't gone bloop for ages so.....

BLOOP!
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

Captain.Tattybojangles wrote:You cannot beat a good old Farmhouse breakfast, sometimes you are lucky and have a smaller mushroom. The Cap and The Coronation do very good breakfasts, though they dont make you feel like eating for the rest of the day!
I like a good farmhouse too. You can substitute your mushroom for black pudding now.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

hmm... mushrooms oozing random black liquid.....OR a slice of something mainly consisting of congealed blood?

bring on the witchetty grub :wink:

spotted a van from a large national supplier today ,let's just say good were going on and shite was coming off.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

mr lugsy wrote:i can honestly say that no spoons food has ever made me either chuck my hoop up or given me diarrhea.

i have had those large mushrooms loads of times and yes there is an unknown black liquid that seems to be part and parcel of the experience ,it's hardly a 'bushtucker trial' though is it :lol: ?

Yeah, well try the "food" at Oxted 'Spoons.

I'm certain that if the grub doesn't make you feel sick, then the sight of the batty chef sticking his hand down the back of his trousers scratching his arse will. And I'm not joking.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

:lol: i'll take your word for it!