Skill

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ajtoulson

Skill

Post by ajtoulson »

Who here reguarly hits skill continues? (without using cancel)Bloody hard if u ask me i get about 1 in 3
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

dont think this actually apply`s to your skill, just down to the way the m`c is playing......
I love it when a plan comes together
ajtoulson

Post by ajtoulson »

you shore about this im pretty sure its all down to timing. The way the mc is playing might lengthen/shorten your chances. (Never heard of true skill?)
stuart4010

Post by stuart4010 »

Regradless, gone are the days of the fat guy in the black jacket with glasses on hitting Skill Cash on Cash Attraction (think that was the name) all the way to three bells for £2.40 yet again...
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

Nah it the old senario....you may experience a time on this m`c when you have no chance of winning.........true skill is as it says! but appart from that im sure no skill is involved in this, simply random yes/no.

So obvously if true this would apply to the £25rp and i can tell you i have my own m`c and the £25rp has never repeated in 1year of owning it.....im either shit at "skills!"or basically the above is correct...........
ajtoulson

Post by ajtoulson »

drop the lot. I think u have miss understood me here, im talking about skill continue has in continue scrolling allong the LCD screen and you have to stop it when continue is full i.e c, co, con, cont, conti, contin, continu, continue, c, co, con, cont, conti, contin, continu, continue,
chav666

Post by chav666 »

Yeah - I hit around 19 out of 20. There really is no excuse for missing these. Anyone here remember the old game Pyramid (94ish) - Ultra fast True skill all the way for £6 jackpot?????

When youve done a few of those the coninues these days are a piece of piss.......
you want the truth?? you cant handle the truth!
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

ah yes definatly skill...how much does it piss you off when you fuck it up...i recon truthfully 9 out of 10....easy when sobber a little more testing after a few shandy`s.......what about the ones which you also have to stop on slow, medium or fast...lol :o ops:
cfdu

Post by cfdu »

chav666 wrote:Yeah - I hit around 19 out of 20. There really is no excuse for missing these. Anyone here remember the old game Pyramid (94ish) - Ultra fast True skill all the way for £6 jackpot?????

When youve done a few of those the coninues these days are a piece of piss.......
actually have this in a local arcade. however it is on £10 setting, and the skill cash jumps from £3 7's (+rpt) if it doesn't want to award the pot. the same with the reel skill will jump. on the orig £6 chip were both these features true skill all the way?
professional blagger.
pt

Post by pt »

I use to be quite good at skill continues but latey iv been shit at them!
i keep stopping it on the u :roll:
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

i am quite good at skill continue without cancel button.
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

The best 1 has to be when you get the lergie and no matter how many times you want to hit the button your thumb just wont move and then you take a deep breath stand back hit it only to find you hit the u instead of e so damm annoying......lol.....
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Yeah i have missed it a few times, especially after a few beers :? I find it best not to try to hard.
mjd

Post by mjd »

I often try to hit the E first time of asking .. lol, have a high success rate doing it.. But occasionally it goes wrong..
boom
Matty

Post by Matty »

i hate the skill contiues on bfu plus clones i hate them they should be so fucking easy but i jus cant do it for some reason lol
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............