What do you do when you get aggro in a pub???

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

yea dunzo was playing halo online
i got more routes than loreal
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

pickareel wrote:yea dunzo was playing halo online
you got fifa 10 kesh?
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

HorseShaggingKing wrote:
jesterman wrote:This HRK guy seems to have a beef with AWP players, yet makes his money from bookies.

Does he not use his "knowledge" to his advantage when choosing his horses?

My guess is he's no good at that either, so feels the need to berate others for his own inadequacies.

Anyone agree?
Couldn't agree more, I would give my life and soul to be going round pubs all day looking at a fruit machine.
:lol:
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

Shaggerty wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but a landlord/manager can barr you from the pub for any reason they choose, providing it isn't due to gender, race, religion, disabilty or nationality?
This is correct All Designated premises supervisors have this - both in on and off licenses. No reason is needed - and Police will back 100% to protect alcohol licensees.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

mouse75 wrote:
Shaggerty wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but a landlord/manager can barr you from the pub for any reason they choose, providing it isn't due to gender, race, religion, disabilty or nationality?
This is correct All Designated premises supervisors have this - both in on and off licenses. No reason is needed - and Police will back 100% to protect alcohol licensees.

Consider this...

I can make my own religion and define my own God and what he/she is and does.

This is my right and I can call this religion anything. I just cannot use this religion to brainwash people and get fitt birds to fulfil my sexual requests...

... sorry, drifted a bit. Anyway, anyone can have his/her own beliefs on religion and everybody has to respect it.

So...

What if my religion, dictacted, that I cannot walk past a fruit machine which is under %age or I am failing my God ?

By not allowing me to play said machine, they would be intefering with my worshipping.

They also could not bar for me my religious beliefs (commandment #2 - I should win all the idiot punters money).

:shock:
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

your on to something here mark ,,,,,,, seriously .

buy law the uk has to recognise any new religion ,,,,,,,,, if it has a minimum of 3000 registered members .

believe it or not ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, trust me this isn't bollocks ,,,,,,,, the jedi knights is an officially recognised religion both here and in the usa . and i think theres one for star trekies too.

so if we had 3000+ members to form an official slotters religion , what rights would we have and what could we do with it officially ???? lol :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

harry2

Post by harry2 »

On the 2001 Census. Several thousand put down "Jedi" as their religion.
Roulette free since December 2011.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i put my hand up to that,i was goaded into it by someone on breakfast telly i think it was :o ops: twas only a laugh though i don't really think i'm a jedi .

mmmmmmm.........much to learn young lugsy :P
JG

Post by JG »

Slammer wrote: What if my religion, dictacted, that I cannot walk past a fruit machine which is under %age or I am failing my God ?

Absolute and pure genius.

Mark I wish you'd post twice as often on here, I don't wish to detract from your £3k target, but this board needs more acerbicity and less twiffle twoffle and you are the man to fix this.

Question 2: What is the name of this religion?

Question 1: Do we have to strap ourselves to Monopoly Hot Property and blow ourselves up?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

secret slotters or stealth slotters
justice For The 96
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

JG wrote:
Slammer wrote: What if my religion, dictacted, that I cannot walk past a fruit machine which is under %age or I am failing my God ?

Absolute and pure genius.

Mark I wish you'd post twice as often on here, I don't wish to detract from your £3k target, but this board needs more acerbicity and less twiffle twoffle and you are the man to fix this.

Question 2: What is the name of this religion?

Question 1: Do we have to strap ourselves to Monopoly Hot Property and blow ourselves up?

It is true that I dont have enough time for fruitchat thesedays now that I am so busy at both works, but now I have my own office during my day job, I can scoff a subway whilst typing and it doesnt matter if I get sweetcorn everywhere, so more to come...

2. Alienists (double meaning)

1. Tricky subject. Whilst we cannot put it in writing or encourage such action, as with any cult... sorry, religion... theres no better way of getting the message across than a suicide bomb. It might rethink wetherspoons "give me all donds" policy. It would also bring a new meaning to the word 'tilt' in the fruit community.

My wetherspoons has 6 machines (see if your list is uptodate Matt lol). Crazy Chair, Big Deal, Popeye, Think Red, Lets play DOND and i cant think for the life of me what the other one is... but its a DOND.

Every f**king machine is basically the same.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

it's an interesting thought is all this talk about a fruitmachine players religion. on the downside though there's a thin line between worship and addiction here i think.
also it is inevitable that with a religion praying to a pantheon of fruitmachines that there will be extremists,probably led by the ayatollah eddie.