After a new driver / playing partner

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
avengah

After a new driver / playing partner

Post by avengah »

Hi, I'm based in the north Derbyshire / south Manchester area, I've been in the game for about 13 years and like to think I'm good at what I do, especially skills. However, my driver is less than reliable, and always gives in when his girlfriend wants to spend time with him. I've told him he has to tell her that it's like a job, and she can't just expect him to take days on end off just because she wants him to. He doesn't really like her that much anyway, and I don't know why he hasn't dumped her yet.

Anyway, that's beside the point. I'm ready to sack him, and would like a new driver / playing partner. Anyone who lives fairly nearby, please let me know! I don't mind getting buses sometimes (free bus pass) if you live a short distance away or whatever.

Anyway, if you're interested, send me a message and we'll chat!
ob

Post by ob »

LOL are you matt from buxton?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ive only met him once and can confirm his skills are freakishly good (can hit aliens with his eyes closed, well you know what i mean lol)
Little discipline = BIG issue

avengah

Post by avengah »

Yeah, that's me. So who are you two then? PM if you prefer!

Thanks for the compliment, it's always nice in this game!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

doh ,,,,, lee from leicester , picked you up from your house with danny ???? lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

avengah

Post by avengah »

Ah I see. Cool!
harry13.50

Re: After a new driver / playing partner

Post by harry13.50 »

avengah wrote:Hi, I'm based in the north Derbyshire / south Manchester area, I've been in the game for about 13 years and like to think I'm good at what I do, especially skills. However, my driver is less than reliable, and always gives in when his girlfriend wants to spend time with him. I've told him he has to tell her that it's like a job, and she can't just expect him to take days on end off just because she wants him to. He doesn't really like her that much anyway, and I don't know why he hasn't dumped her yet.

Anyway, that's beside the point. I'm ready to sack him, and would like a new driver / playing partner. Anyone who lives fairly nearby, please let me know! I don't mind getting buses sometimes (free bus pass) if you live a short distance away or whatever.

Anyway, if you're interested, send me a message and we'll chat!
Is this Matt D ??
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, we should rename this website 'Fruit Matt-chine Chat' - there's so many of us! :lol:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
avengah

Post by avengah »

Indeed!
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Would you not just be better by yourself m8? Id rather but its boring on your own lol
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

Not fancy learning to drive yourself?
avengah

Post by avengah »

Yeah, I keep meaning to learn to drive but never seem to get around to it. I will do eventually, but for now I'd rather spend my time making money, not spending it. Learning to drive can wait a bit longer (preferably not too much longer, for my own sake).
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I can't believe any full time player wouldn't drive really....if you all make as much as you say you do, then you can easily afford £500 odd to get passed, plus a car on top of that. It pays for itself really. Relying on trains (nearly all leading to mostly shit town centres) and drivers just doesn't appeal to me at all...
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Never underestimate laziness and idleness Matt ! It's the reason I never bothered to drive.

And the fact there was always someone to give me a lift if I needed one. Granted I'd have made more money on my own driving around, but it would have been awfully dull.

Having a driver lets you relax and grab a bit of shuteye between locations - more than worth it !
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

True, but a car gives you so much freedom....mine has decided to fuck up again today as the airflow filter has bust....i feel a bit lost without it already! :x
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"