am i unlucky or lucky?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
dude_se

am i unlucky or lucky?

Post by dude_se »

put £5 in a starwars at a service station (not the best idea), took £3 out (or £2, i forgot), then some guy finished on a showtime so after i was finished i went on there, £1.50 credits used for a GATW, flat £70 though :( was pretty chuffed nonetheless. was collecting. got to £46 ... coin mech error (or some variant). i tried turning it on and off myself, no luck ... i thought, o crap. called the guy over. he did the same, and it spat out a pound and then worked as normal .. phew! went to another pub. put a few £ in an indy (or some other red machine lol, memory seems terrible for some reason). won £3, tried to collect, and it claimed i did but nothing came out the hopper. tried to collect £2 from the next board just to see if it was a fluke and the same happened. i had a moan and the manager said it has happened lots of times and i got my £5 back off him. then set off the alarm on a £5 R2R for no apparent reason. was also starting to lose badly in a spoons till a £35 cob set me in profit again.

overall i had a string of random / bad luck with alarms, etc, but actually made a profit after just some casual gambling with the mrs :) so i guess my unluckiness actually does pay off some how lol :)
\random thread which might bore people
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

You made profit, don't complain. Take all the alarms/coin errors on the chin, providing you get the cash...
dude_se

Post by dude_se »

yea i am happy. i just have rather random luck sometimes lol. was driving back to uni last night and had a quick service station gamble. played on a £5 O O O and it would always pay £1 short, ie: £3 = £2 and £4 = £3.