70 bellfruits DOND game

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Is the DOND game on £70 bellfruits fair or rigged?

Rigged. In terms of machine value/what previous boxes were
41%
Completely Fair, ie. random selection
21%
Rigged. Random selection but weight given to low boxes
38%

Total votes: 29

ob

70 bellfruits DOND game

Post by ob »

Was talking to my mate yesterday and he insists the dond game is fair on these 70 donds, now unless I'm getting the worst luck on earth, on the 70 version off this game, you get SO much more £5 or less boxes, and the £70/mega seems very rare....

Has anyone actually had more red boxes than blue on average?! Has anyone had £70/mega box the most out of all the boxes?

I came up with some sort of theory it could be based on what the last boxes were as to whether it could "allow" the £70 box, could be rubbish though.

Alternatively it could just randomly select but weight the low boxes, ie. give them more chance.

Or is it just random and I'm just damn unlucky....
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've had the £35/£40 box more than any other.

I've had the £70 off Big reds/Double DOND 3 times

I've seen a mate get £70 off big reds 1st board and HOF 1st board (Cherry phone start)

1 Big thing I've found is that when I'm down to say £1 and £15 left scenario or should I say 1 blue and 1 red box left I've had the red box everytime.
Now on £35's it seemed to always be the opposite.

IMO the phone games have been far better on £70's, if you fluke a phone board it just seems to get rid of all the red boxes quickly.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I'm with ob....it has to be tighter than £35s, and IMO certainly is. The big boxes seem to vanish so quickly!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Has it ever been proven beyond doubt how even the earlier DOND machines worked out box values? Has anyone in the industry confirmed, or does anyone know?

Certainly with the bigger JPs it feels a lot more restrictive.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Mmmm I'm with ob and Matt on this
I had a Think Reds ( worst one imo)
That had 4 DOND games in a row all boxes were under £5
And yes the £40/£70's seem to go very early nearly all the time
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Had half the board 70's and seen them all vanish very quickly leaving the blue side only! Definately value affected!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

bigv038 wrote:Had half the board 70's and seen them all vanish very quickly leaving the blue side only! Definately value affected!
Yup, the behaviour of the DOND game on Crazy Chair/Break The Bank kinda tells you all you need to know. The banker's offers seem to be around the level you'd expect but the weighting of the appearances of a big red, as opposed to a little blue, are certainly not random.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

4 bad boxes in a row? That's nothing....try about 12 on a double DOND, nothing over £6. Sickening really.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

LOL

I have a real dislike for that DOND
Never really bother at all

You must have lost a fair bit there then??
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

a long streak of low boxes just goes to show it is random :lol: eh ob? :wink:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

About £85 to be precise. A nice dent on what was a good day, i seem to remember.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Double DOND is extremelly tight on £70. I'll only try for a board on 50p a go and if it doesn't come within a fiver (which it often doesn't!) move on to better things. £35 version - I think I was up overall on that. lol
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Double deals are good games. i never play the fones.

Post by 999329753 »

Have posted before on this and do genuinely feel it is the worst DOND. However, have started to dabble on 25p only, seeing as nothing ever repeats(or hardly ever). I never COB on this because history tells me even when well involved its BUST, BUST, BUST. By playing minimum stake and collecting every win and waiting for the phones to come along I have managed to win a bit.

I am aware that if seriously paid out I will be waiting a long long time for phones but since i started to petty it, results have been better.
dude_se

Post by dude_se »

double dond is ok. cob can offer some random wins. had a mate win £40 and ive won a few £7 and £5 and other bits and bobs. seems just as fair as any other dond. the rest of the gameplay sucks though.

back to the original topic. ive had a few £40/£70/MS boxes, and the phone game seems just as fair as £35. usually lets me straight back on if i end up with something crap too, but can quite easily just give me lots of bad boxes in a row