Bin it/win it + Snakes and ladders

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
JG

Bin it/win it + Snakes and ladders

Post by JG »

Right. I'm pissed off, I've just done a mammoth, absolutely MAMMOTH posting about the new addition to pub games in bookies and some tit has just gone on the Internet downstairs and fecked up the connection.

Concise version. They start off (from install) with no value. They don't get played much, if atall around here. No good L8 pots. £30 in for £35 from MM/£6 ready. Very readable the snakes. Skill aka roll up roll up cheats and it animates the cheating (lol!) No rips, best i could get is red ladder shot. Enough already, you know the score from here on....

If anyone wants any tips, PM me, actually don't bother, it's not worth it.

Cheers JG.

feckin' irritating it was a fantastic long post, I didn't ctrl+c it and it was LOST. Very very irritated by this.
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

Had flutters on both games on Juice/Player units and had no joy from either.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep they are both dross with unpredictable costs and streak outcomes. Thankfully they all seem to be slowly going again as pubs are slowly realising people just ain't interested in them.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
darren

Post by darren »

I found the gold strike likes to be ready, have had cheap SSS many times :) Dont mind bin it or win it either for a few quid, but they can be fookin' nasty on an all out force.
Big Mick

Post by Big Mick »

Played a trailblazer on one of these, it seems to be completly random and no logic to the boards.

It can put you in the middle cash board but with after a couple of spins it can knock you out to the outside board to gameover then very next board it can offer the trailblazer feature (dond style) give u advance bonus and loads of red features.

there just doesnt seem to be and consistancy so it impossible to tell if its worth playing
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Talking of this (and it may well perk up JG's ears!) the two cabinets in my local arcade have 'Flashback' on the 'attract' mode, but can I find the actual game to play on there? No.

The one in the bowling alley used to have Flashback on it - and it played very well - although JG, I wouldn't attempt S'n'S on it!

I guess there's just a standard .avi / .mpg that plays regardless of what games on on the particular unit...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."