£70 RIP!!!!!!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
fruitofthegods

£70 RIP!!!!!!!

Post by fruitofthegods »

hahaha oh my days.

was at a pub the other day and someone done their nuts on a double dond. it was buzzing..

The guy left a pound in the machine and walked off...

as i walked toward the machine i tripped on my jeans (that where a bit too long)

as I got up i realized I had ripped my jeans. too far up to even patch together.

it was a sad day for my jeans - that rip cost me £70! dammit.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ha! (Sorry!)

I thought you were going to say you tripped, whacked the start button to break your fall and it rolled in for a £70 MS off the guys quid. ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]Ha! (Sorry!)

I thought you were going to say you tripped, whacked the start button to break your fall and it rolled in for a £70 MS off the guys quid. ]

Great minds think alike. :o
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

It's about time heavy duty gamblers pockets (c) came out.
Hard enough to find jeans with deep front pockets then when they tear end up using back pockets which is a pain when driving :(
So who's gonna open a clothing store for us gamblers lol
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Using back pockets looks raving in my opinion.
Plus you look stupid running across a road grabbing your ass to stop coins jumping out! :o ops:
JG

Post by JG »

So true Thumper. John Cleese ain't got nothing on me. The fast approaching car and the bulging pockets spells doom for one's dignity.

Note: There's a way that could have been only a £3 rip. There are some experts, who once they come back from snooping around, may be able to advise.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

:lol: :P at jg .

it's a fair cop , i do try to slot only in asda's 3quidders ,,,,,,, deep pockets n hold 300 in each front comfortably ,,,,,,, and when they do split ( some did the other week , perhaps lugs can find and transport the post in here for me) you dont have to worry at only 3quid .

not ruining the designers :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

what did your last servant die of ? :lol:

TRAYHOP123 wrote:

im gonna share this with you lot of piss takers ,,,,,, do your worst bastards.

now as you all know , i leave the designer jeans at home for fear of coin ruination.
and slot in 3 quid asdas , for their deep pocket coin handling capacity .

Anyhows, today whilst out slotting brum outskirts ,,,,,,,,, i finish on a chef ready hi-lo and return to my car ,

now some turnip has parked next to me ,,,,, within a cpl of coats of paint, so theres nowt i can do but enter my car from the passenger side ,

so i do , and as im trying to shuffle over to my driving seat ,,,,,,RIP,,,,,, i split the asdas at the groin ,,,,, badly ,,,,,,,, oh shit , really badly .

(now at this point in the story , im gonna try to boast , and say jessica alba was walking by , and my huge manhood awoke and ripped them lol, nothing to do with the 3quid price tag , 400 bulging coins , and my fat thighs oohhh no)

anyhows , now im fucked , i cant drive home , its only 1pm , and besides i might not have enough petrol , and fuck getting out to fill up , , so what do i do , ?

so i drive to a secluded area and without daring to get out , wriggle to the back seats , wrench down seats , and grab g-star jacket out back , to tie round my waist ,

but the long rip is right down the front , so ive got to tie jacket back to front to cover the twins ,,,,,,, now it looks like im wearing a skirt , fuck ,

now no option but drive into brum centre , park near bullring , walk to bullring , all the time the wind is blowing round me harris, nervously hoping nobody is none the wiser, and catches a glimpse ,

ive made it to next ,,,,,, buy cheap 20quid jeans , try em on , keep em on , emergency over,

carried on slotting . phew what a day .

now come on own up , lets hear some more embarrassing situations .

lee :P
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

cheers lugs m8 ,,,,, always appreciated :wink:

darren

Post by darren »

Best slotting jeans i have are g star, huge pockets, id give them £300 capacity either side + 2 other front pockets which together would amount to around 300. Back pockets for backup if you do that well :P
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yup ,,,, we all got good designer options , but the point is ,,,,,,,,,, why wreck em ?

i may be flash ,,,,,,, but it takes someone real flash ,,,,, or stupid that can afford to split their designer's every cpl of months with the coinage we carry . :lol: :P

you could wear em ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and carry a manbag strapped around you , full of coins instead :P :lol: ,,,,,,,,, nowt like advertising your a pro slotter though. :P

JG

Post by JG »

It's also hard to hide so many coins. Loose fit obviously helps....bagged coins don't jingle as much, the fact is when you get a few hundred around there, moving around swiftly without noise is so much harder.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

whatever cheap jeans , im wearing on a sloting day , the setup is always the same ,

back right = car keys n shrapnel

back left = moby

front right = two 50 bags + wallet (this pocket is rarely gone into , strictly backup)

front left = 200 loose

then good day profit spillage usually = extra 100 in front left capacity ,

a great day = above + moby moved to jacket for back left extra 100 capacity

a superb day = above + spillage to jacket ,,,,,,,,, and walking like john wayne :P

harry2

Post by harry2 »

£3 rip.
Attachments
asda_306.jpg
asda_306.jpg (10.12 KiB) Viewed 315 times
Roulette free since December 2011.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i.did.carry.a.man.bag.for.a.while.not.good.when.ur.doing.a.bar.run.in.town.and.u.get.asked.to.be.searched

looks.dogey.when.u.just.walk.off.............................................

ps.still.not.got.a.new.keyboard.CBA