Why I dont play much anymore

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

not really,a bank full of money is good enough for me,although i think ob already has an a level
i got more routes than loreal
ob

Post by ob »

lol its these chain outskirt pubs that are unfortunately the nicest pubs to do in the first place, won't get barred etc, no heat...

there's still a few good things around, but my point is that its on the way out slowly, as the newer machines are crap!
JG

Post by JG »

This is Ocean-X man posting on JG's account. Five boyz there.

This is an insane time of the day to be awake, fookin' 'eck man.

Maths A
Physics A
Chemistry B
General Studies B

That's what my man JG got innit man, 'cos he's done his studying an' that. Ten boyz there man. Fookin' 'eck Jan this payz and payz has done me over again. Don't listen to that horse racing king fool, he ain't got the brains to beat the bookie, know what I'm saying man J boy. Twenty boyz there man. Fookin' 'eck.

I see there are other Leicester boyz on here, none of them have the flavas of Ocean-X. Fifty boyz man. Pay you back tomorrow innit.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

JG wrote:This is Ocean-X man....

I see there are other Leicester boyz on here, none of them have the flavas of Ocean-X. Fifty boyz man. Pay you back tomorrow innit.
WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIDE 8)
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
WestGatePlayer

Post by WestGatePlayer »

pickareel wrote:not really,a bank full of money is good enough for me,although i think ob already has an a level

Everyone has a bank full of monopoly money son
JG

Post by JG »

Not if they don't live in Toytown.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

lol.@schoolgate player.
Pingo

Post by Pingo »

I don't play because of a lot of what I've read on this forum! 8)

The times I most like playing is when I'm in a pub for a few hours and can fully learn the history of all the slots, usually with a few mates chip in £2 each and get a Pot going between us, can keep our eyes on everything and just shark. With discipline it can usually buy us all a good dinner somewhere. Good fun that and great when you see someone put in £5 in and you can walk over and take £3 from £1, usually happens several times an hour for a tidy low-risk profit. Banging £60 in for a double jackpot just isn't worth it due to all the mech jams, dodgy payouts nowadays.
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

I agree with most joe public are not gonna chuck in 50quid for lowsy £2 a board , thats why i quit years ago and only just come back to it, I quit just after the change from £25jp to £35 but was gettin pissed off after the £15 er mcs changed to £25 just was costin to much, and in stead of bein able to forcce from around £60 in I could always gaurentee most if not all me money back if not a profit most of the time. It just got ridiculas, so i stopped in disscussed, how they can justify 50p or £1 a spin for £35 quid jp when you can go in a club, pay 20p 25p a spin and get £250 jp and some good inbetween amounts is beyond me ... even game play on them clubs is better. RANT OVER..
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

Mattb wrote: Red don't make anything good now
they do now lol. hi low silvers, indys are brill.
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

Maybe!. but if generel feeling wins at lingfield today 3.30 then he will be brill cause i'll be grand up.. at certain days and certain times, anything can be brill!!!!!!!!!.
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
skyrocketbursts

Post by skyrocketbursts »

yes i would go back to the old style machines tomorrrow, in and old pub here called beachcomber sadly no longer here i had a £15 jackpot hold four times i dont think this would happen these days,

i think fruit machines now are only for people that know what they are doing and even £50 dont last long and what is it with 50p stake machines and still only 78% pay out that also used to be higher on the lower jackpot machines