SE LEISURE

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
jackpotman

SE LEISURE

Post by jackpotman »

The WORST COMPANY ever....

I got upset when WOOLWORTHS went, they were an institution...

I was gutted when other giants went....

I will DANCE AROUND NAKED when SE LEISURE go!

MANY MANY toolers (not me) are getting together to bring them down.

I HATE toolers, it brings things on top for me.

I also hate internet, hence this being my first and last (unless necessary) post.

BUT i hate SE (ANDY POWELL) LEISURE EVEN MORE.

BUT THEN I GUESS I JOIN THE REST OF THE SOUTH OF ENGLAND WITH THAT ONE.

RIP SE LEISURE. ENJOY 2009 WHILE YOU CAN.

OH PS ... NICE QUIZZIES!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Must have been smashed on a 70% fnc criminalls lol
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

Decent company to buy stuff off though, no problems there in my experience.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

aaamusements.co.uk wrote:Decent company to buy stuff off though, no problems there in my experience.
Yeh, I agree.

Ive always found them very helpful and courteous, the machines have been delivered on time, in great condition and for a great price.

:P
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
spa

Post by spa »

aaamusements.co.uk wrote:Decent company to buy stuff off though, no problems there in my experience.
Thirded, had several off them over the years. Not seen them on ebay for a while, maybe over a year or so.
ob

Post by ob »

have seen loads of machines by se leisure sited, no real problem with them, what's your gripe? I suppose they site alot of poor machines, but that goes for all companies now anyhow... ur not pinstripe are you?
Houston

Post by Houston »

S E L & Ivor Thomas are the first companies I personally go for when a new clue comes out as I think they deserve all they get. Never known S E L to pay an I.O.U either.

A few years ago, John Icke were the worst company in Kent but now I'd say they're one of the fairest now. I wouldn't want to see Icke & some of the smaller companies get hit by toolers, but S E L I'd laugh at.

I know for a fact that S E L look on this site, and this is where they first got wind of the rip going round a couple of weeks ago.

Quality Amusements have got to be second on the hate list for Kent too.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Houston wrote:
A few years ago, John Icke were the worst company in Kent but now I'd say they're one of the fairest now.

Quality Amusements have got to be second on the hate list for Kent too.
Totally agreed about John Icke, QA I find a very mixed bag tbh, for filthyness stakes Capital Coin have to be up there with the best...
Houston

Post by Houston »

Ah yes, I forgot about Capitol Coin.

Liberty Leisure and AMS - are they still going?

I remember they had fruits that were either unchipped right to the end, then had some that were absolutely disgusting.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Houston wrote:Ah yes, I forgot about Capitol Coin.

I remember they had fruits that were either unchipped right to the end, then had some that were absolutely disgusting.
Never really had issues with Liberty, haven't seen a site of theirs for ages so presume they are now a statistic...

AMS are still going, used to have some vile software out there but aren't too bad now IMO.
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Never had a problem with SE Leisure, had plenty of machines of them myself. Andy's a great guy always game me a good price (even though there was VAT). 9/10 chucked in free delivery or note acceptor.
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

na tool jhons machines deep down he deserves it
ob

Post by ob »

sir ratholer wrote:

Never really had issues with Liberty, haven't seen a site of theirs for ages so presume they are now a statistic...

AMS are still going, used to have some vile software out there but aren't too bad now IMO.
they have ams in the local social club, a rancid rocky £200jp, god knows how that machine ever pays at 78% being that its constantly full to cash and never seems to pay out
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

sir ratholer wrote:

I found a Super Nova in a pub out in the sticks the other week. It had a Liberty Leisure sticker on it which I have never ever seen before.