Best Win As A Multiplier?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
rocket

Best Win As A Multiplier?

Post by rocket »

Ok,

so we've had plenty of topics on 'your best win' - but how about a topic on 'your best win related to what youve put in'.

I'll start - 4th spin on a 25p / £250 JP machine and I spun in 3 cashpot symbols, with one nudge. Nudged in the fourth and dropped the cashpot of £150!!!! By my reckoning, thats a quid in giving a total return of 150 X my investment!!

So what's yours? 10p in a £25 fruitie for the repeat? first spin on slotto for the £500???
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Mines not amazing, one pound in a yabba dabba darts for a 46 pound darts marathon, also liked when I was waiting for dunhamzzz to have a shit in our local arcade, put 50p in the mob and got a tenner, funny cus I hate 5p/10p fruitys.

So thats x46 and x20
Unbelievable Jeff
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

20p in a lucky strike, let 'em spin, IM - went for £43.

X215 if my maths is correct
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

also liked when I was waiting for dunhamzzz to have a shit in our local arcade
Just noticed that, LOL! :lol:
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

hehe dirty bugger, altho his pooing made me a tenner :D
Unbelievable Jeff
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

£500 JP on Hi-Roller s16, £10 in and got it from first press!

x250!

and it continued!
fmw wrote:Just curious as to what other players best wins are.

My best win was one day i walked into my local arcade put a tenner in Spin n Win (£500 jp) and a tenner in Hi-Roller (£500 jp).

Put them both on auto and stood back, HR dropped in 5 of a kind and gambled itself to £500 from first press! looked over at SNW i was up on a streak which went for £150, then took another £250 and and another £100 from HR roller within the same tenner! Put another £20 in SNW and took it for another £350!

I walked out an hour later with £1400 from my original £20! :D

It would have been a lot better if i hadn't gone through just under a grand the week before but even so it was the best day ever!
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

crosbyrules wrote:hehe dirty bugger, altho his pooing made me a tenner :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

First pound in a Crazy Cobra, second credit number runner for £25, gambled to the end and went for £75. Had to put another 20p in for the last repeat so £1.20 for £75. :D
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

One pound in bobby dazzler, 'let 'em' spin' on £8. Board went IM for £54. Thats about it for me! :D
mashman

Post by mashman »

Cant remember the machine but you needed 3 "swirly things" on the winline and then you went on to the top baord etc. Anyways...10p to make a credit, "Hold middle reel"...with a JP on the middle reel??? JP rolls in and then repeats, 10p for £50, incredible

Was made by Global I think
A fool and his money are easily parted
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

'Wildside' Mashman??
Unbelievable Jeff
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

My best in terms of putting in small amount was on an Ohh Ahh Dracula £1 in and it said let em spin 2X red sevens on win line let em spin and gambled to £15 JP.

The best I have seen is my mate put 20p in a Hot Property (I think that was the name) it's the one where the first feature Hells Bells gives you JP. Anyway he got on the board an was offered this. It then proceded to IM twice after for a total of about £70 but for 20p the percentage is something like 35000% profit

I had to laugh because I had chucked about £30 in before hand.

Post by Guest »

(delete)

Post by Guest »

Bellfruit Powerball

£4 in £50 out, I got a cherry win first spin, only offered collect or hi-lo gamble, killed 1st gamble going lower than an 11 ending up on 12. wasn't for another £3.50 that I got off the reels, I thought it was on the suck so was about to leave it, when two Powerball symbols came onto the winline, with 1 nudge being offered on the last credit to drop the third one in for the feature which went IM straight away (the 'GO ALL THE WAY' one) which took me straight to the JPT with a repeat so ended up £46 up.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Megazone wrote:Bellfruit Powerball

£4 in £50 out, I got a cherry win first spin, only offered collect or hi-lo gamble, killed 1st gamble going lower than an 11 ending up on 12. wasn't for another £3.50 that I got off the reels, I thought it was on the suck so was about to leave it, when two Powerball symbols came onto the winline, with 1 nudge being offered on the last credit to drop the third one in for the feature which went IM straight away (the 'GO ALL THE WAY' one) which took me straight to the JPT with a repeat so ended up £46 up.
I hope to god you tried for one more board - you'd have had very good odds on another GO ALL THE WAY appearing...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

mashman wrote:Cant remember the machine but you needed 3 "swirly things" on the winline and then you went on to the top baord etc. Anyways...10p to make a credit, "Hold middle reel"...with a JP on the middle reel??? JP rolls in and then repeats, 10p for £50, incredible

Was made by Global I think
That's Wildfire (nearly right, crosby!) and once again I hope you looked at the next board or two as the streak can be huge on this one.. IT'S A WILD ONE! <cue whirlwind-style lights in middle of the machine> :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy