Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Worst Red Gaming Experience?

What's Your Worst Red Gaming Experience?

Well, for me there is quite a bit of competition but a Lucky Devil 25JP yesterday is up there...

I am in a chain pub which has an Invincible too. I get there at 11:20 for an 11am open and its shut. They say it will be open in 10 minutes. I go and check a few other places and get some petrol and return at 11:35. It's still shut. My mate suggests waiting till twelve and it opens a few minutes after 12.

He takes the Invincible, I have the dubious privelige of the Lucky Devil. His is going, and mine is full (no tip) and seems to be playing ok. 15 later it glows.

About 70 into it I get my first top, for 25. It's been glowing for 55. It then takes all the top back and about 20 more for another 25 top. It's obviously still glowing and the same sequence repeats itself. I then put about another 15 into it for another 25 top and the machine goes stone dead. In the end I got something like 100 out (if you dont count open boards which I recycled) for about 210 in on a machine which was full from the off and glowing after 15, very nice indeed.

Yesterday I also put 150 in a 35 OAR for a top when it offered 10 and hit a red feature first board. It cost 70 for a glow. Luckily it double rolled for almost money back

What happened to Sir Rath?
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJK5j5OZzKk[/url] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kutE24zF56U[/url]

Good question he used to be a decent poster.

He got threats made to him I hear
    The Duke of betchington Betchrider

Wasnt it something to do with the selling of the very long winded empty on a deal

He wasn't happy about his purchase from trayhop, that is the last I remember from him.

cop the lot on 1. All pots maxed out..400 later nothing. Thank fuck it was money from my winnings and not salary :P

His popped up once or twice since his doings with trayhop..................

Star Wars - The Dark Side. As reds go, it caught me a few times......
    He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.

Devil of a deal?

on topic...... A HLS, sited for nearly 2 years in one spot. Guarenteed top 3 times a week with no more than 40 in. Obvs top went for 70+,most i got on this unit was 140. Anyway finished work 10pm this one monday night, no cards on me and 80 cash. Got one drink in this place and hit the HLS. Showing good from the off so I thought a quick drop then fuck off up to the nightclub. Proper pissing about, then every penny in and nothing. Walked about 2miles home. Next night finish work, down to the same place and 2 into the HLS fucking 90 out. Why couldnt the cunt have done that 3 earlier!!!
    Sex is not the answer.
    Sex is the question.
    "Yes" is the answer!

Lower than a ace on a red at the fair. Spun ace back in dead
    The Duke of betchington Betchrider

Reel steps for 15 quid on a dna on a 1 third reel decides to get stuck for abit brings in 3 quid. Gotta love reds.

On a Legal Tender, lower than 12 for a blank void.

The number reel had fallen from it's support and into the cabinet :-(
    "If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"

How about a pulsation that would turn itself off when it did'nt want you to have the top, i forget the situation but i think it was to do with getting all the features Red? How bads that, turning itself off rather award a 10 top? Filth!!! Lol.
    Cobwebs 👆

The legendary Pulsation 0 top!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast