Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 57

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 57
Enjoyable/ playable club machine

Thread: Enjoyable/ playable club machine

Enjoyable/ playable club machine

Hi everyone

I have recently purchased club crazy fruits gold and find it fantastically addictive and enjoyable to play. Can anyone out there recommend another club machine that's like this please as I'm looking to add to my collection

Kind regards
    Mart

Used to love Club Ooh Ah Dracula, a Barcrest from around 1990. Be lucky to find one know. Probably emulated somewhere.
    Roulette free since December 2011.

Thanks Harry I'm desperate to find another as addictive as club crazy fruits, I will take a look for oo ah Dracula

Unless you like the novelty value of having the machine in your house as a talking point or something for your mates to play on etc then emulation is the way forward. Play from the comfort of your windows based laptop or PC without lots of annoying technical faults and the security issue of having relatively large sums of cash at home.
    JG

Hi JG

I just think it's not the same on PC as the real thing. There's something about putting those coins in and pressing the buttons and hearing the payout that I can't explain. I understand where your coming from though
    Mart

Hi JG

I just think it's not the same on PC as the real thing. There's something about putting those coins in and pressing the buttons and hearing the payout that I can't explain. I understand where your coming from though
    Mart

Quote Originally Posted by JG View Post
    Unless you like the novelty value of having the machine in your house as a talking point or something for your mates to play on etc then emulation is the way forward. Play from the comfort of your windows based laptop or PC without lots of annoying technical faults and the security issue of having relatively large sums of cash at home.
    Loads of emulated stuff coming out now, loads of 2p games and even recent stuff like Family Guy has just been finished. Playing PCP Aladdins Cave 2p at the moment.
    You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.

That fruit emu site still going rich?
    The Duke of betchington Betchrider

Yes mate, my brother has been doing some basic layouts in his spare time for games that are still awaiting the artwork. Maygay Screenplay has just been completed...
    You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.