Thread: Digiital AWPs

Digiital AWPs

Sceptres deal with mitchell + butler brewery has seen these digital awps spring up everywhere but ive never seen anybody playing one.
    Just a thought do these things make any dough in comparison to a normal fruitie ?.

Unless someone does their bollocks on one I doubt they make anything, never see them getting played, more so than even the analog machines these days

They want to flood every pub with them so they can put their bookies content in pubs at Cat C level, but don't worry that still allows them to make them random rather than compensated!

Gamestec are the same, flooding their digital units back out minus all the digital AWP games and just locking them down to all the Astra Reel King shit instead!

In a pub today walked past a sceptre/regal digital awp and on a a black screen was an iou for 176 quid
    they cant be putting fuck all in the hoppers of these like they do with quizzers surely?

Quote Originally Posted by wires74 View Post
    In a pub today walked past a sceptre/regal digital awp and on a a black screen was an iou for 176 quid
    they cant be putting fuck all in the hoppers of these like they do with quizzers surely?
    lol. For that much I wouldn't leave the pub till they came and gave me the cash. I'd tell the bar staff and maybe ring the number myself too.

good chance of you giving up on that strategy after experience taught you what to expect!
    Going skint....