Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 57

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 57
Ronnie O'Sullivan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie O'Sullivan

Ronnie O'Sullivan

What the hell is up with him now????

Taking his shoes off, calling himself a wanker and sticking chalk on the table... topped off by getting knocked out of the tournament!? What's his problem?? Why does the best player in snooker for decades have to be such a twat?

"best snooker player for decades"?! lol
    Going skint....

Lol no idea, I did chuckle when he put the chalk down. Potentially a foul as he could be accused of using an object to gauge width of gaps, angles etc
    For all these years I thought you could get by on that with eyes alone. Nope. Plonk. Random chalk on table. Uber silliness.
    JG

Quote Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
    "best snooker player for decades"?! lol
    Oh, its Mr Know It All again... do please elaborate on what's amusing about my statement?

have i taken over from Russ then?!

do you think he's better than Davis and Hendry Ruler?
    Going skint....

the question was too difficult for you was it Ruler?
    Going skint....

Ronnie is better imo, the standard is much better now than it was when Davis was winning tournaments, Ronnie has not achieved as much as he should have done. There's also alot more tournaments now on a weekly basis. If you put Steve Davis in his prime into the top 16 now he would win a quarter of what he did in the 80s, same for Hendry but I rate Hendry more than I do Davis. All 3 are great players tho.

Who else could ever take a year out of a sport and come back and win the worlds the next year. With a game like snooker where practice and dedication are key that's a massive achievement

Quote Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
    the question was too difficult for you was it Ruler?
    I don't sit around waiting for replies all day and troll them! I only do that at night!

Its like The Cannonball says, the standards are higher now. Hendry was more consistent but on his day Ronnie would pulverise anyone which is why I said what I said. If it weren't for his attitude, he'd be the best ever with records to show it. Sadly, he is a severely flawed genius but I guess that's why so many people love him.

yeah i lol'd at you saying he was the best for decades - made me think you thought he was better than davis and hendry but not someone before that, like you rated fred or joe davis or ray reardon or something!
    Going skint....

Note the date of this video and then talk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpeBugHSCnU

you total div, can see why you are washed up in the fruit machine game. you are fundamentally thick.
    Going skint....

Excellent logical point making skills and great that your information is so accurate too. No wonder you're named after Michael Jackson's chimp.

You have to wonder how a no mark serially average top 32 player has suddenly got so good after struggling for twenty years to scrape a living suddenly be world champion.

If it had been a horse , it would be drug tested !!!
    Roulette free since December 2011.

Lol indeed. 50-1 shot. Good result for the bookies.
    JG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast