Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 57

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 57
nextgen

Thread: nextgen

nextgen

so erm ps4 or xboxone ??? ,,,,,,, ps4 for me

discuss

(heres hoping we can keep this on topic without a slagging match)
    Little discipline = BIG issue

ps4 but not aiming at getting one right away. the new gta should keep me busy for a long time

talking of gta type games ,,,,,, as part of a special offer , right now on psn there doing sleeping dogs for 15.99 ,,,,,,,, im gonna download tonite

its had very favourable reviews ,,,,,,, basically a kung fu gta set in hong kong

anyone wanting to add me on psn trayhop2

you got blackops2 lee?

no , not really a big cod fan , ,,,, its just ok to me ,,,,,, got cod world at war for a 5ver , and ive got killzone 3 ,,,,,,, but although there ok , theres not really a lot of strategy and the cover systems are weak.

much prefer unit 13 on the vita ,,,,which is a 3rd person army shooter,, of course you can go in all guns blazing , but your rewarded more for stealth play and the layout and cover system are better , its more tactical , the thinking mans shooter.

my fave type of games are character driven arcade adventures , so obviously i have all 3 uncharteds and both batman arkhams.

loved the original indiana jones game on original xbox , fate of atlantis

plus as most know i love and still play a lot of retro , be it on the mame arcade machine (5500 games ), or my handheld megadrive with sd card with over a thousand games.

ps4 released 29th november uk shores ,,,,,,,,, sony as a brand just keep getting better and better imo

all their gear from consoles to tv's etc are quality made ,,,,,,, pricy , but you get what you pay for

Retro. Just been playing the original Duke Nukem. Can't believe he game is 22 years old. Shareware was 1 on a floppy disk.
    Roulette free since December 2011.

Shareware, a blast from the past. Play the game, if you like it pay the author.
    JG

Quote Originally Posted by trayhop123 View Post
    so erm ps4 or xboxone ??? ,,,,,,, ps4 for me

discuss

(heres hoping we can keep this on topic without a slagging match)
    Fuck off Traildrop you idiot!!

I'm doing something on Triple 777's that u could never workout. Just face it ur a gaming nerd and when I next see you I'm gonna put my superman outfit on and kick ur fucking arse.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJK5j5OZzKk[/url] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kutE24zF56U[/url]

like it lol ,,,,, nice 1 bfk lol

so ,,,,,,,,, whats the outcome of this now that xmas is behind us ?

personally , the mrs was all set to buy me the ps4 with a game ,,,,,,,, and believe it or not ive declined ,,,,, for now at least

why ? ,,,,,,, i simply cant justify 400 quid for essentially 1 new game ,,,,,,,,

consider this ,,,, 1, the first wave titles are never truly spectacular , often rushed to meet the release of the host machine ,,,,, yes killzone looks good but its hardly original , ,,,,,

2, the ps4 will no doubt be an amazing machine , but better to give it 6mth to a yr ,,,,,,, if only for the programmers to fully get to grips with the hardware ,,,,,, the ps3 is nearing 8yrs old ,,,,,,, take a look at the first wave titles like resistance fall of man or motastorm ,,,,, then look at today's amazing titles like uncharted 3 , gran tourismo 6 etc the difference is massive

3, in 6months not only will we be on the 2nd wave of software , but there will be possibly a pricedrop and/or better priced bundles of a few games/extra controller etc

plus things like netflix wont ever look any better , and they have used the same shitty ps3 browser too

so i got the mrs to get me gtav , the last of us and batman origins ,,,,,,,,,, they'll keep me going for 6months anyhow ,,,,,,,, gta possibly longer , seems theres an absurd amount of content to do.

im currently working through the last of us now

so did any of you take the next gen early adopter plunge ?

I got the ps4 for fifa . Apart from sony excusives i will get most games on the pc but the ps4 is a very good machine

I bought an Xbox One a couple of weeks ago and like you Lee, I was going to hold off until at least the Watchdogs release. I toyed with the idea of a PS4 because it'll be a better gaming console but I detest the controller! Shame I'm gonna miss Naughty Dogs' masterpieces again. As for the XB1 I'm currently playing Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Powerstar Golf and Killer Instinct. Its a great machine thus far - quick power up, nice visuals, silent machine and an improved controller. The dashboard is far too cumbersome though imo and I've hardly used the Kinect voice commands - in fact, I feel like a tw*t saying 'Xbox.....'! Being able to exit back to the dashboard then recommence your game where you left off is a supreme touch.