Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 57

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
scam warning of rip off merchant - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: scam warning of rip off merchant

scum bag as we know

hes done many people out of money including a seven year old boy,thats a low life scum sucking dole waller.i lost 240 quid to this twat,he changed his number 4 times since march and now his email has gone dead aswell.he needs petrol and a match.I think we should all visit him together when we get an address.a match is my arse and his face,ugly twat

hi sausagefingaz

you said he has a machine for sale on fb,what is fb

Fb = facebook.

But i notice that page is not available anymore.

I noticed a warning post on Gumtree but I couldn't make much sense of it until I dropped in here!
    I see that he has an avatar saying "Merlin Amusements". Is that completely fake? Or is it a legit company that don't know he is using their name?
    [url=http://www.fruit-machine-sales.co.uk]NEW fruit machine auction site[/url]
    [url=http://www.fruitmachinerefillkeys.com]FRUIT MACHINE REFILL KEYS FOR SALE[/url]
    [URL=http://www.safersmoking.co.uk]www.safersmoking.co.uk - Gamucci Electronic Cigarette retailer[/URL]
    [url=http://www.aaamusements.co.uk]AAAMUSEMENTS[/url]

Scumbag!
    Cobwebs 👆

theres an easy way to catch him

give him what he wants ,,,,,,,,, and cant pass on ,,,,,,,, money

contact him again ( obviously use a different address and moby num ,,,,,, a mates house etc),,,,,,, and tell him ,,,,,, that you have been after a certain childhood favourite machine for years (make it rare , but not super rare,,,,,,,, an old 2p ratrace or similar ) ,,,,, tell him youve been scouring ebay for months with no luck and will gladly pay up to a grand for one if he can source one and deliver it to you (cash on delivery )

he'll bust his ass around every crumbly seaside arcade ,,,,,,,,,,, till he finds one for a cpl of hundred max

then when he delivers ,,,,,,,,,,, you have him
    Little discipline = BIG issue

Problem is trayhop he is also reading this thread lol

Cant you get the guys address on here ? http://www.192.com/atoz/people/hoban/sean/

Quote Originally Posted by aaamusements.co.uk View Post
    I noticed a warning post on Gumtree but I couldn't make much sense of it until I dropped in here!
    I see that he has an avatar saying "Merlin Amusements". Is that completely fake? Or is it a legit company that don't know he is using their name?

merlin amusements have a facebook page with the exact same logo, i'm not a member so can't check it out.

for the record ,it is a different merlin amusements to the one in minehead

Sounds bang out of order. If anyone on here is looking to buy a machine (in Scotland), please give me a PM. I 100% guarantee that they will have no problems at all as the machines are from a mate of mine who is 100% trustworthy. Always cash on delivery, never upfront. That is the way it should be.
    Visit Johnny's Amusements @ 114 Gorgie Road in Edinburgh & see the newly opened Retro Section featuring old classics from the 70s & 80s like Line Up, Lucky 2s plus loads more !

[url]http://www.johnnysamusements.co.uk[/url]

I have some info that may be of intrest, but dont want to post on the public forum, but it looks like my pms are not going through. Can one of the two aggrieved parties contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by sausagefingaz View Post
    I have some info that may be of intrest, but dont want to post on the public forum, but it looks like my pms are not going through. Can one of the two aggrieved parties contact me.
    Mailed You

Quote Originally Posted by pound View Post
    Problem is trayhop he is also reading this thread lol

erm ,,,,,,,,,,, erm ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bugger
    Little discipline = BIG issue

Anyone finds his address i only live a few miles down from chorley,so pass em on and it can be sorted thieving bastard.

thanx suasagefingaz for input etc.and everyone come to that,if i have any money left after hoben theiving git i still want a maygay on the buses,but in my garage this time and not just in a scammers mind.Maybe johnnys amusements can help

yes it was,but like his facebook account ,email,phone number etc has all gone.Because he knows we are on to him.sorry for late reply but been busy looking for him

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast