Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 57

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 57
FOBT, Fixed or Not - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47

Thread: FOBT, Fixed or Not

  1. #16
    Moderator harry2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Royal County
    Posts
    5,155
    [/quote]
    Most of the spins on the tv roulette are clearly unnatural.[/quote]

    It's the FOBT's that are unnatural.

    Not having a go, if I had to have a million dollar bet, I'd rather it was on a real wheel, rather than an FOBT.
    Roulette free since December 2011.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    lol fucktard..

    the amount of people who will have lost massive money on these tv shows and complained to somewhere, the roulette wheel will be checked time and time again..

    there is no way they magnetise anything.

    i may talk shit sometimes, but at least im not a retard.
    I thought I was a 'fucktard' ? Not a retard ?? Are they one in the same ?? My knowledge of tard based insults is not great, for the record I've never gambled on any such show. It's good to know you take some solace in the fact that 'at least you're not a retard', I'm happy for you. It's fixed, the wheel is magnetised, I've witnessed it on more than one occasion, I haven't a lot more to say on the issue.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,130
    Quote Originally Posted by liverpool24
    I thought I was a 'fucktard' ? Not a retard ?? Are they one in the same ?? My knowledge of tard based insults is not great, for the record I've never gambled on any such show. It's good to know you take some solace in the fact that 'at least you're not a retard', I'm happy for you. It's fixed, the wheel is magnetised, I've witnessed it on more than one occasion, I haven't a lot more to say on the issue.
    ive watched a few of these shows for a while in the past, never played them though..

    ive never noticed the ball jump,

    i wouldnt have thought they would be able to fix it, in a world where people claimed back the money from a 12pence text to the drivvel competitions on channel 4 a few years ago, i wouldnt think they'd dare fix it and state it was random..

    maybe they do fit the result.. or maybe your tv signals fucked..

    maybe the ball isnt solid, or thewheel is made of a flimsey material, either way, whatever happens, i severely doubt it is fixed in their favor..

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by liverpool24
    I thought I was a 'fucktard' ? Not a retard ?? Are they one in the same ?? My knowledge of tard based insults is not great, for the record I've never gambled on any such show. It's good to know you take some solace in the fact that 'at least you're not a retard', I'm happy for you. It's fixed, the wheel is magnetised, I've witnessed it on more than one occasion, I haven't a lot more to say on the issue.
    ive watched a few of these shows for a while in the past, never played them though..

    ive never noticed the ball jump,

    i wouldnt have thought they would be able to fix it, in a world where people claimed back the money from a 12pence text to the drivvel competitions on channel 4 a few years ago, i wouldnt think they'd dare fix it and state it was random..

    maybe they do fit the result.. or maybe your tv signals fucked..



    maybe the ball isnt solid, or thewheel is made of a flimsey material, either way, whatever happens, i severely doubt it is fixed in their favor..

    Spyder, of course you have never seen the ball jump, it was no doubt a complete freak occurence that it went slightly wrong , the Mrs has deleted it as luck would have it so I have no way to prove it now. The point is I'm clearly not lying and what happened cannot possibly be anything than the ball being controlled. It was static and then at complete pace was pulled to 29 from 28. I've played casino roullette enough times and I've seen how the ball can move about at the last minute, this was nothing of the sort. Anyway as I said I'm not desperate for you or anyone to believe me, I was just sharing what is seen.

  5. #20
    Moderator trayhop123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    leicester
    Posts
    4,901
    4.***** Why single number repetitions are so common is such a short history of numbers. I.e. number 18 appearing four times in ten spins.


    whether rigged or not ,,,,,,,,,,, i dont honestly know ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but from my limited time in the bookies observing , and checking lucky 8 pots etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i have seen the above many many many times .


    this still cant really be explained by those of you that consider them not rigged. ,,,,,,,,,,, would any of you like a shot at an explanation ????





    please bear in mind ,,,,,,,,,,,,, that in a previous debate ,,,,,,,,, i asked how many of you had seen this occurrence on a real casino wheel ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, not many replied ,,,,,,,,,, and the ones that did said things like ,,,,, '' yeah i seen it once in 2005 etc '' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, once ? once ? ,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe twice ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    even if you've honestly seen it 5 times in the last ten years of frequent casino visits.


    that still doesn't explain why its literally an everyday occurrence on fobts




    please somebody have a decent crack at an explanation ,,,,,,,,,, im dying to hear it ...

    myself and a cpl on here were going to have a wager ,,,,,,,,,,,, where i was going to find such an event within 50 terminals , ...................... it sort of fell flat when jg found a 5 out of 12 scenario on his first terminal he checked the following day lol :P
    Little discipline = BIG issue

    **** ****

  6. #21
    Senior Member kong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bellshire
    Posts
    520
    Just a thought, if these sequences of numbers were so common on the FOBTs wouldn't there be a way of making money out of it?

    IF these sequences do exist, it could be because once the computer has chosen the spin to be a loser, it then can choose any losing number to actually display. So if someone has covered a lot of the table, it might result in the same losing number appearing time and time again when they repeat the same bet over and over. Not many losing numbers to choose from, hence you see the repeats?

    The implication from the above is that the computer is choosing lots of consecutive losing spins, despite the bulk of the table being covered! hmmmmm. I'll stick to avoiding them whatever the case.

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    532
    I agree with Kong, very rarely do these repeated numbers represent winners for the player so if he's covering 25 numbers and 12 are losers and the machine is 'on the take' the probability of 1 of the bad numbers coming up is 1/12 so there's bound to be a good chance of a repeat 'bad number'. This is assuming that the machine just does not want to pay and will 'display' a loser as 1 of the 12 numbers. Hope this makes sense.

    The other angle is you get far more spins in a minute on a FOTB than you do in a casino, thereby increasing the chances of seeing such a thing.

  8. #23
    Moderator trayhop123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    leicester
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by kong

    IF these sequences do exist, it could be because once the computer has chosen the spin to be a loser, it then can choose any losing number to actually display.

    The implication from the above is that the computer is choosing lots of consecutive losing spins, .


    so there rigged then end of
    Little discipline = BIG issue

    **** ****

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,275
    Haven't really noticed these repeats anymore than u might expect. Lee hardly any of go to casinos at all never mind regularly wheras I bet alot of people have been in bookies LOADS. Tie this with the fact you see a spin every 30 seconds in a bookies instead of every 5 minutes in a casino and that means you see 100s of times more history of numbers from bookies hence you will notice more odd patterns.

    If they really did repeat numbers more than the 1 in 37 chance you coud make milions going rround them simply covering the previous numbers all day long for max stake! Even if it only repeated 1 in 25 times ud be thousands upin the day! Oh but I can see this reply off they only do it if ur not covering them....

  10. #25
    Senior Member kong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bellshire
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by trayhop123
    Quote Originally Posted by kong

    IF these sequences do exist, it could be because once the computer has chosen the spin to be a loser, it then can choose any losing number to actually display.

    The implication from the above is that the computer is choosing lots of consecutive losing spins, .


    so there rigged then end of
    I was trying to choose my words carefully!! Only if my guess is correct could you then reason why you might see more of these sequences than expected.

    Its a just guess though, I certainly don't claim to know the definitive answer!

  11. #26
    Moderator trayhop123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    leicester
    Posts
    4,901
    me either ,,,,,


    in the ajoining thread ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, arkwinds post (on about page 6 or so) ,,,,, makes for very interesting reading.
    Little discipline = BIG issue

    **** ****

  12. #27
    Senior Member kong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bellshire
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by trayhop123
    me either ,,,,,


    in the ajoining thread ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, arkwinds post (on about page 6 or so) ,,,,, makes for very interesting reading.
    It does, although I'm not convinced by some of the stated "facts" in that post. Just saying that he knows the programmers doesn't cut it for me. Is "number allocated occurrence probability" even a real thing? If it is and is used in the way the post suggests then those machines are more corrupt than anyone ever believed!

    I'm more inclined to believe JGs report following his consultation with an expert. About half way down p8 of the same thread. The final sentence is the key evidence for me.

  13. #28
    Moderator trayhop123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    leicester
    Posts
    4,901
    i will concede to rich ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that far more of us venture into bookies , than casinos

    and the every 30 sec spin thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thus a lot more readily available statistics for us to see.
    Little discipline = BIG issue

    **** ****

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,130
    ive had the opposite to the "losing streak" ive had 17 come in 3 spins then a different number then come in again.. netting about £700 in total profit

    also, i believe the theory kong mentions is on the same lines of what ive maintained as my belief over the last few years.

    certain combinations of numbers over a long peroid on FOBT would result in certain patterns, MEANINGLESS patterns nonetheless, as they didnt seem to signify either a "due" payout or a "suck" from the machine

    i honestly believe that to stop any RNG exploit, the machine decides if you win or lose, then picks a number/maximum win amount, and displays the positive or negative result via a chosen number of either the winning or losing numbers that you had picked..

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,275
    The funniest thing was those old Kameleon roulette things in social clubs, they wrongly paid out 6/1 on the column of 6 bets instead of 5/1. Just bet on the them all and make every spin....

    After a while it would get super pissed off, and on "REQUESTING RANDOM NUMBER" it would come in 37!

    100% honest to god, would put a picture up but was on me old phone! And no they don't exist anymore!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •