Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 57

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 57
absent friends
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: absent friends

absent friends

in real life i know a couple of members have lost someone very dear to them this year which mustn't be forgotten; memories are quite rightly cherished.

but as a community of slightly nerdy folk we have all had a good enough year of being paid to go to pubs. so to absent friends (notably Nudges), i'll raise a glass.

"merry Christmas" seems inappropriate so season's greetings everyone: all best wishes to all fruitchat users.
    nobody ever wins on those things.

I've lost a few close friends this year, and a family member

Heres to a better (hopefully) 2010
    Cobwebs 👆

Istenem: A brilliant tribute. The same from me to all.

As an aside - I've wondered what has happened to some of the 'old regulars' on here - they used to post almost every day and then just abruptly upped and left. Having no other way to try and establish contact - I can only hope that they are all still OK. If any of you do pop by and read this - let us know that you're still up and at 'em...

Have a great Christmas and all the best in 2010!!!
    "And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."

Merry Christmas to all. I'm down the pub tonight and offline for about a week.

cheers, harry.
    Roulette free since December 2011.

Absent friends

An excellent sentiment, I will be raising a glass myself.
    [url=http://www.fruit-machine-sales.co.uk]NEW fruit machine auction site[/url]
    [url=http://www.fruitmachinerefillkeys.com]FRUIT MACHINE REFILL KEYS FOR SALE[/url]
    [URL=http://www.safersmoking.co.uk]www.safersmoking.co.uk - Gamucci Electronic Cigarette retailer[/URL]
    [url=http://www.aaamusements.co.uk]AAAMUSEMENTS[/url]

Re: absent friends

Quote Originally Posted by Istenem
    in real life i know a couple of members have lost someone very dear to them this year which mustn't be forgotten; memories are quite rightly cherished.

but as a community of slightly nerdy folk we have all had a good enough year of being paid to go to pubs. so to absent friends (notably Nudges), i'll raise a glass.

"merry Christmas" seems inappropriate so season's greetings everyone: all best wishes to all fruitchat users.
    Here, here.

Merry Christmas.

Mr McStreak
    Personally I find Christmas thoroughly depressing, can't wait for it to be over tbh. I intend to spend the majority of it as inebriated as possible.

Best wishes all.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    boom

il'll raise a j20 to you all

the merriest of christmas's to everyone
    Little discipline = BIG issue

Cheers Lee!All of yous have a good un eh?
    The Duke of betchington Betchrider

I agree with istenem, a very nice sentiment there.

I will always remember the mates i have lost (there have been a few) but i always think of them more around this time of year, and i always raise a glass to them all one by one at some point over the christmas period.
    [quote=deano8177]When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.[/quote]
    [quote=thecannonball89]If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player[/quote]

:lol:

nice one i also lost a very good friend this year,
    best wishes all for 2010
    [url]http://www.comics.wombania.com/[/url]
    ..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))

I'll raise a glass of finest malt to that. I'm trying to burn out this stinking sore throat. To an enjoyable Christmas day for the Fruit Chat community.

Re: absent friends

Quote Originally Posted by Istenem

Although I have been here for 4 years now I never knew nudges, yet have heard him mentioned particularly at this time of year on many occasions. It's good to be reminded that this site represents a community of people from all walks of life, sharing similar interests who mostly have respect for one another.

With this in mind lets try stop threads decending into personal nonsence the new year.

Peace.
    Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)

Senior Member 2 down for the melons's Avatar
    Merry christmas and seasons greeting to all....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast