Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MPU5 Manual

no probs..
    let us know how you get on.

Wonder full it works!! i put the new mec in and it works fine!! thanks for all ur help with me fruity , now i can play it over xmas when im board!! do i have to put money in it for it to accept mone??? it has a button inside sayn hopper button ???? it also has a note mec so i guess i need to put money in it???????

JUST GET 20 QUIDS WORTH OF POUND COINS AND PUT THAT IN THE HOPPER AND THEN USE REFILL KEY AND PRESS TOP UP HOPPER BUTTON SO THE MACHINE THINKS IT GOT 125 POUND IN ITS HOPPER AND THEN START PLAYING USING MONEY.
    ANYTHING OVER 20QUID WILL THEN FALL INTO THE BOTTOM COLLECTING TUB AND YOU CAN REUSE THAT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE.

sorry about shouting but am to lazy to retype it all

And should anybody win more than 20, there will be in sufficient coins to pay the winnings out, and an alarm will sound, with a "call attendant" message or the like displayed on the LEDs

in which case you can put the winnings back into the hopper and when the machine has reset it will pay out the remainder of the prize

thats brill guys ...once again u come to the rescue!! thank you for your help u know ya stuff!

MYX 2 k what is a refil key???? im a little stuck with that 1 ??? i know i must seem a little "THICK" lol but i can play em just rubbish with the maintaining side of things ...thanks once again!!!

N.Y.2k **** ffs i cant type either or spell !!

they are around 3 quid on ebay or some members sell them on here.
    you need it to dump the hopper cash or to top up the hopper aswell.

i have a key for my machine spare i guess thats the refil key??? where does it go??

it comes with a spare barrel too!!

the lock is usually on the left side of the machine at hip height on the front.
    just switch it on and find a hole for the spare key

key probably has a number stamped on it too 87000

i found the lock or refil bit!! but i have no key, i will have to hunt 1 down!! thanks guys again for your help and find im gettnn there now with your brill help!!

Quote Originally Posted by richard featherstone
    i found the lock or refil bit!! but i have no key, i will have to hunt 1 down!! thanks guys again for your help and find im gettnn there now with your brill help!!
    Did you say you have a spare refill lock barrel too? If so, and you have a key to fit that one, just swap them over.
    If not you can just short together the wires on the back of the refill lock.
    [url=http://www.fruit-machine-sales.co.uk]NEW fruit machine auction site[/url]
    [url=http://www.fruitmachinerefillkeys.com]FRUIT MACHINE REFILL KEYS FOR SALE[/url]
    [URL=http://www.safersmoking.co.uk]www.safersmoking.co.uk - Gamucci Electronic Cigarette retailer[/URL]
    [url=http://www.aaamusements.co.uk]AAAMUSEMENTS[/url]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast