PDA

View Full Version : non player interference

Storm Lord
26-11-2006, 12:11 PM
on itbox yesterday, some bastard on the way to toilet decided to randomly pick an answer on my ant and decs saturday takeaway! no attempt to read the question, just randomly touched the screen. he got it wrong and costed me a quid.

after contemplating what to do, i decided not to smash his head against the wall while he was taking a piss and not to whack him with his que (he was playing pool).

i thought i'd have a word with him and the dickhead denied it! whats with that?!? im a reasonable person, i'd of understood if he said he was having a bad day or whatever, but denying it? what the hell? I JUST SAW YOU DO IT.

as i said earlier, he was playing pool, this is where my streak of genius came in to play. he cost me a quid, how much is a game of pool? yup you guessed it 1. so what did i do? i potted his black!

Drpepper
26-11-2006, 06:20 PM
LOL!

It's usually the case though with the standard of person you are dealing with that they come and introduce you to that pool cue, but respect all the same :D.

WaterGate
27-11-2006, 11:24 AM
Was that a rough pub or what? It's one of those situations where I wouldn't believe it and then again I could! Had similar, but it's normally some baffoon that can't play them and is resentful you can so wants to ruin it for you! 8)

darkprince
27-11-2006, 12:06 PM
Its just the way things are at the moment with a country full of no brainers. I bet this guy was not alone as they tend to be very brave when there in a pack.....Grrrrr you have got me started now:)

Storm Lord
27-11-2006, 01:16 PM
It's one of those situations where I wouldn't believe it and then again I could!

you dont belive me? haha, thats why i only told half the story, you definitely wouldnt believe the rest!

Cardinal Sin
27-11-2006, 06:42 PM
Ok. What's the unbelievable half?

Ernest W. Quality
27-11-2006, 11:45 PM
He got off with him afterwards. :D

cool
28-11-2006, 12:19 AM
and shafted by the pool cue!

cool
28-11-2006, 12:26 AM
I got interfered with by a publican many years ago! I used to play the machines with a pal . We used to play the quiz machine called the fruit machine that played a tune before dropping the jackpot in a pub called The Obelisk in Southampton. Every time the jackpot was about to drop the landlord would switch the machine off from behind the bar & shout out powercut! b*****D!

Ernest W. Quality
28-11-2006, 10:57 AM
In that case just take the equivalent value of glasses, ashtrays, etc from the pub.

WaterGate
01-12-2006, 08:32 AM
you dont belive me? haha, thats why i only told half the story, you definitely wouldnt believe the rest!

My mistake there. I beleive you, I just meant I can't believe that some people would do that, but then again on the other hand knowing what some people are like these days, I can FULLY understand it! What was the rest of the story then? :oops:

Storm Lord
10-12-2006, 11:22 AM
as i left the pool table his mate pushed me up against it, so i started punching him (self defence), then his 2 mates joined in, manager came over broke it up and i get chucked out.

took me a couple of hours to realize that i wasnt in the wrong. they attacked me!

think i'll give that pub a miss for a few months, haha.