PDA

View Full Version : Going To Cambridge...

Dunhamzzz
05-11-2006, 11:28 PM
Me, Dan and Crosby going to cambridge 2morrow for a fruit/itbox run.

Dont personally think much money is gonna be made on the fruits, so will prob spend a lot of time on the itboxs instead.

Look out for suit pursuit scores :)

We'll probs be siging as DDC (all of us), Dan, Dunz or Croz

danthedude66
07-11-2006, 11:47 AM
made a few high scores in cambridge
went to ipswich to find vaginalbob is on most top scores for word up
but we did beat ur score in yates on suit persuit me thinks
all of us were up on day as well 8)

CrosbyRules
08-11-2006, 10:37 PM
I ended the day 99 up after all expenses paid. Lots and lots of 50p shrap in Suit Pursuit for 2 pound out. Bring on another run soon I say, was a quality day!

Mattb
08-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Its not bad here for quizzers. Most of the time they seem to be fairly well set to win. The one in megabowl is always bursting whnever i play it.

As for the fruits, it just gets worse really. Now my LS has gone to be replaced by Rocket Money :x

2 Campers and one DNN left. All 3 miles from each other. Rubbish! :x

CrosbyRules
08-11-2006, 10:52 PM
I top scored the footy one in the mega bowl, with a dreadful score, I was quite shocked at the amount of rocket moneys we saw, in Cambs and Ipswich!

danthedude66
09-11-2006, 09:02 AM
id rather not talk bout the rocket moneys in cambers thank u

CrosbyRules
09-11-2006, 09:53 AM
hehe, I try 7 for a board, nothing, dan trys a pound and it gambles to 15 :S WTF! All green board aswell, anyway taxi was already booked so starte da speed chase, got a number runner when taxi was outside, blue 7's, on a 10, he hit it and died! And we had to go :D

Mattb
09-11-2006, 12:31 PM
Heheh.....i'm not sure why all these RMs have appeared recently. There used to be none around here....

Did you boys try the regal? Told dun i saw some guy luckily hammer 75 out of holy moley and LAB on saturday. Started to notice a few more guys around playing now too.

One more thing, what the hell were ya doing in the seven stars?! Thats like the roughest pub ever, and not really near anything! I NEVER go in there. The Rose & Crown near there has a RM too, as well as some other machine. Thats a gay pub though, so Mr Lime & Soda probably had good ideas not going in there :wink:

danthedude66
09-11-2006, 01:23 PM
we werent to kno it was a nutbar pub
was sum nutters at the bar tho
i think me and croz needed a piss so bad we had to piss in the street or in there!!!!
probs a good job i didnt win in there or might ave not gotten out alive :shock:

CrosbyRules
10-11-2006, 02:14 AM
Lol, yeah dan, we were in desperate need of a piss. When we gonna go again?