PDA

View Full Version : Bingo!

Matt Vinyl
14-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Had a good few shots on this the other day, it's definitely my sort of thing!! I think a few more goes at this and I'll be into some sort of financial reward. (So long as the card doesn't change in the next few days!)

However, being one to not read instructions, I attained all the stars the other Friday, and thought that I'd won the 40. Alas, no, I'd won the chance to win 40... :(

Anyone actually taken this yet? (I know there's an older thread somewhere on here about this game!)

There appears to be one annoying 'spoiler' type thing, whereby if you are getting near a full house, the balls start to take longer to be 'produced' thus making it pretty much impossible to clinch... :(

Anyway, quite a fun game, but would love to take that JP out of it just to say I have! ;)

Vidmar
14-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Have had a fair few s, a 6 for two lines and a 5 instant prize, which was nice.

Was up in St Andrews last week and played the old standalone version. I counted 7 seconds for a ball to come out when I was 2 away from a full house with over 30 seconds remaining. :? Just like every other game, you'll only win when it wants you to.

Still fun though, and the card not changing until over 5 is won makes repeated plays beneficial.

COASTERDESIGNERPRO1
14-08-2006, 06:01 PM
Is that the Nova/CVA Skill Cash bingo? If so i have 3 stand along units near me.

Also i am after buying one of them.

cool
14-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Mr Vinyl I had the same problem.After you have achieved the 5 stars what are you supposed to do stand on your head for 5 minutes?Any help on this appreciated.

Matt Vinyl
15-08-2006, 07:31 AM
I believe that if you get the 5 stars, you are then 'playing' for a 40 full house card. Which of course, would be very pleasant. It's obvious that this will probably only happen once in a blue moon (or even less!) however... :(

:)

COASTERDESIGNERPRO1
15-08-2006, 07:52 AM
Do the buttons say 'accept' and 'reject'?

cool
15-08-2006, 10:23 AM
You are right.I have contacted the manufacturers and they told me you have to get a full card & five golden balls.Almost impossible not surprisingly.